Star Wars Weekends 2014

cw1982

First question on the $1499.95 was is it a typo. Even at $499.95 you're going to get people to scoff at it.

Hah! I'm scoffing at the $99 for the smaller figures! Call me cheap, I guess... ;)

Then again, I can't see paying $100 for two breakfasts either, Star Wars character visits or not.

LostPrincessKarleigh

I know its really sad, but DW and I are getting 5 of these, I am doing Carbon, Storm, Luke and she is doing the Leia and Storm.....we are such dorks, but we figure this will be the only Star Wars weekend we ever go to so might as well do it up.
Wow! All 5?! That is awesome! :eek::D
You could make your own storm trooper army. :cool:

RalphinSC

Anyone book the Feel the Force VIP Dining & Dessert Party?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/feel-the-force/

Booked it today for June 13th. This alleviates a lot of the PITA and time sink it is to stake out good parade and firework viewing spots. The snacks and desserts are just icing on the cake.

And it's star Wars too. They already have some of my money with a character breakfast. I wonder when Disney is going to figure out just how much they can get in return for heavily investing in this franchise in the parks?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The guest list is finally here.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...actic-stars-shine-at-star-wars-weekends-2014/

Weekend I: May 16-18

Ahmed Best: Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Peter Mayhew: Chewbacca (Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Vanessa Marshall: Hera Syndulla (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend II: May 23-25

Warwick Davis: Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Wald (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)

Jeremy Bulloch: Boba Fett (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Capt. Jeremoch Colton (Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith)

Tiya Sircar: Sabine Wren (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend III: May 30-June 1

Ray Park: Darth Maul (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)

John Ratzenberger: Major Bren Derlin (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back)

Taylor Gray: Ezra Bridger (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend IV: June 6-8

Mark Hamill: Luke Skywalker (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Darth Bane (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Billy Dee Williams: Lando Calrissian (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)

Weekend V: June 13-15

Dee Bradley Baker: Captain Rex/the Clones, Bossk and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Cat Taber: Padmé Amidala and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Tom Kane: Yoda, the series’ narrator and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Matt Lanter: Anakin Skywalker and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Steve Blum: Zeb Orrelios (Star Wars Rebels)

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
The guest list is finally here.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...actic-stars-shine-at-star-wars-weekends-2014/

Weekend I: May 16-18

Ahmed Best: Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Peter Mayhew: Chewbacca (Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Vanessa Marshall: Hera Syndulla (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend II: May 23-25

Warwick Davis: Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Wald (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)

Jeremy Bulloch: Boba Fett (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Capt. Jeremoch Colton (Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith)

Tiya Sircar: Sabine Wren (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend III: May 30-June 1

John Ratzenberger: Major Bren Derlin (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back)

Weekend IV: June 6-8

Mark Hamill: Luke Skywalker (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Darth Bane (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Billy Dee Williams: Lando Calrissian (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)

Weekend V: June 13-15

Dee Bradley Baker: Captain Rex/the Clones, Bossk and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Cat Taber: Padmé Amidala and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Tom Kane: Yoda, the series’ narrator and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Matt Lanter: Anakin Skywalker and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Steve Blum: Zeb Orrelios (Star Wars Rebels)

So, it looks like June 6-8 is going to be insane. Luke, Darth Maul, and Lando?!?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I shudder to think what the crowds are going to be like on week 4 when someone like fan favorite Ray Park comes it at 3rd on the depth chart.

JLipnick

Booked it today for June 13th. This alleviates a lot of the PITA and time sink it is to stake out good parade and firework viewing spots. The snacks and desserts are just icing on the cake.

And it's star Wars too. They already have some of my money with a character breakfast. I wonder when Disney is going to figure out just how much they can get in return for heavily investing in this franchise in the parks?
I assume they still have handicap areas for the parade and FW viewing which we will try to get to. we did book both the breakfast with vader, storm troopers, greedo, boba fett and then dinner with jedi mickey and gang as that will reduce the number of lines we need to wait in to see all those characters. well worth the money. like you, who knows how many chances i will have to be at SWW and being such a big SW geek that i am, that is where i will be!

JLipnick

I shudder to think what the crowds are going to be like on week 4 when someone like fan favorite Ray Park comes it at 3rd on the depth chart.
so i guess on sunday jun 8th, i will be getting in line for ray park or Lando! do those guests all sign and take pics or are they just there for show? also, when are the schedules released? i assume it is soon.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
so i guess on sunday jun 8th, i will be getting in line for ray park or Lando! do those guests all sign and take pics or are they just there for show? also, when are the schedules released? i assume it is soon.
Ray Park will almost definitely sign. I would put Billie Dee at possible and no for Mark Hamill.

You will need to get there incredibly early to get fastpasses in any regard. Last time Billie Dee was here I got in line at 3:00 AM and was the second to last to get a fastpass.

JLipnick

Ray Park will almost definitely sign. I would put Billie Dee at possible and no for Mark Hamill.

You will need to get there incredibly early to get fastpasses in any regard. Last time Billie Dee was here I got in line at 3:00 AM and was the second to last to get a fastpass.
wow! well, maybe i will be skipping the autograph sessions unless i can get the family out the door at 1 am. then again, we will be staying at beach club so we shall see. i wouldn't even attempt to get in line for Mark Hamill. really no interest there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom