Star Wars weekend dinning experience

mickeypaparazis

Original Poster
I found this http://land.allears.net/blogs/dnews/2014/03/star_wars_weekends_dining_expe.html

Star Wars™ Dine-In Galactic Breakfast
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater becomes the Star Wars™ Dine-in Theater for this character dining experience. Characters include Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, and Boba Fett and a Darth Vader Meet & Greet after check-in. Additionally, the traditional Sci-Fi clips will be replaced with Star Wars™ clips, trailers and music.
and diner at Hollywood & vine with Star Wars Mickey Minnie goofy chip & dale

I tried to book it online couldn't find it so I'm calling...
Anyone else know how it works?

JohnD

Involved in a training class all day so haven't had time to call, etc. By the time I'm done I wonder if everything will already be booked.

Mukta

I have my reservation. It is probably the only way I would ever eat ay H&V after all of the reviews over the years.

ratherbeinwdw

I found this http://land.allears.net/blogs/dnews/2014/03/star_wars_weekends_dining_expe.html

Star Wars™ Dine-In Galactic Breakfast
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater becomes the Star Wars™ Dine-in Theater for this character dining experience. Characters include Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, and Boba Fett and a Darth Vader Meet & Greet after check-in. Additionally, the traditional Sci-Fi clips will be replaced with Star Wars™ clips, trailers and music.
and diner at Hollywood & vine with Star Wars Mickey Minnie goofy chip & dale

I tried to book it online couldn't find it so I'm calling...
Anyone else know how it works?
There's a whole thread on this from this morning. It's the one titled Stars Wars 2014 dates announced.

ratherbeinwdw

I have my reservation. It is probably the only way I would ever eat ay H&V after all of the reviews over the years.
FYI- The characters at H&V will be Disney characters dressed as Star Wars characters, but the ones at SciFi will be Star Wars characters. The m&g picture at SciFi will be with Darth Vader. I don't know who will be at H&V.

Mukta

FYI- The characters at H&V will be Disney characters dressed as Star Wars characters, but the ones at SciFi will be Star Wars characters. The m&g picture at SciFi will be with Darth Vader. I don't know who will be at H&V.
I do. Ewok Chip And Dale, Jedi Mickey, Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy and Stormtrooper Donald.

ratherbeinwdw

I do. Ewok Chip And Dale, Jedi Mickey, Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy and Stormtrooper Donald.
I should have been more clear. I meant I didn't know which character would be the one doing the m&g photo that comes with the price. I'm assuming we'll be allowed to take pics with the characters just as we do at other character meals. If not, this will be one expensive breakfast for us.

JohnD

Called and got 9:30 a.m. breakfast for the day I wanted. BTW, although Tables in Wonderland is normally accepted at Sci-Fi Diner, it is NOT for the SW dining. I would guess the same holds true for H&V.

jesemeca

Called and got 9:30 a.m. breakfast for the day I wanted. BTW, although Tables in Wonderland is normally accepted at Sci-Fi Diner, it is NOT for the SW dining. I would guess the same holds true for H&V.
Where did you hear about Tables in Wonderland not be accepted? I mentioned that I had TIW and the cast member never said I couldn't use it.

JohnD

Where did you hear about Tables in Wonderland not be accepted? I mentioned that I had TIW and the cast member never said I couldn't use it.

I asked specifically. She said that it isn't accepted "at this dining experience." I'll be pleasantly surprised that the CM was misinformed if I find out they take it when I offer my card. Passing on what was told to me tonight. That's all I can do.

jesemeca

I asked specifically. She said that it isn't accepted "at this dining experience." I'll be pleasantly surprised that the CM was misinformed if I find out they take it when I offer my card. Passing on what was told to me tonight. That's all I can do.
Thanks for the info. I will still show my card. And be excited if they take it.

mammaminnie

I just called a little bit ago and the Galactic Dine-In breakfast is pretty much sold out May 23-May 28. Jedi Mickeys dinner still has limited availability during that time.

CrazyDisneyLady

At that time it we will our last full day in the World and we will be doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour :D If I was an extreme Star Wars fanatic I would definitely be rearranging my itinerary for this!
This is mid trip for us. My DD18 is a huge Star Wars fan. We cancelled 1900 PF which is one of my faves for this but it is well worth it. We love when something new comes up, hopefully we get to
ride 7DMT while we are there also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom