Star Wars Rebels Cartoon

Halloweenhead

Thought Rise of the Old Masters was the best episode to date and supposedly the next episode is going to be even better according to a few reviews I've read.

Matt_Black

This show is extremely good! The real question now is, who is Fulcrum? My money its either Organa, or one of Exra's parents.

Actually...

A popular theory making the rounds online is that it's Ahsoka from the Clone Wars series. Certainly, whenever they've been asked about her making an appearance, the showrunners have essentially done, "Well, we... LOOK OVER THERE!"

John Fowler

Actually...

A popular theory making the rounds online is that it's Ahsoka from the Clone Wars series. Certainly, whenever they've been asked about her making an appearance, the showrunners have essentially done, "Well, we... LOOK OVER THERE!"

Oh thats a nice theory. I believe some steely eyed fans noticed one of the crates from "Out of the Darkness" contained one of her symbols. There is so much clone wars easter eggs though.

Matt_Black

Oh thats a nice theory. I believe some steely eyed fans noticed one of the crates from "Out of the Darkness" contained one of her symbols. There is so much clone wars easter eggs though.

Another interesting notion, and this is more a "Wouldn't it be cool if" rather than an actual theory with some evidence...

Some suggested it might be Asajj Ventress (sp?)

Omnikron

Can see that the writers are starting to get out of the world/character building phase and getting into the meat and potatoes. Looking forward to how the Ghost crew start to gel with each other and possibly get involved with the rebellion eventually (maybe)

Matt_Black

If you haven't watched it online or OnDemand already, make sure you catch "Idiot's Array" tonight on Disney XD. It's like pure joy being shot into your eyeballs.

John Fowler

If you haven't watched it online or OnDemand already, make sure you catch "Idiot's Array" tonight on Disney XD. It's like pure joy being shot into your eyeballs.

Watched it this morning and I agree with you! Lots of awesomeness in this episode. Also Vanessa Marshall did an interview recently and said the season finale took her breath away. So take that for what its worth.

RubyLee

I find myself enjoying it more and more with each episode.

After Idiot's Array, my little sister said she wants to watch "those other movies" which she's never been interested in before! Progress!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom