Star Wars Park

Captain-Nemo

Original Poster
I've always wanted to see Star Wars as a full-sized theme park. It's not necessarily realistic, but I think it's a fun idea.

This is part one of my Star Wars Park thread. I will first post an overview of Phase One. Then, I'll cover each land and section of the park. Then, I will move on to later phases, with expansions in the empty green pads. First, here's preview of the Phase One plan:
Star%2BWars%2BPark%252C%2BPhase%2BOne%2BPreview.jpg

I will post an update in the near future...

Captain-Nemo

Original Poster
Coruscant
One of the two entrances to the park, Coruscant, the ecumenopolitan city-planet, features significant shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Star Wars Park, Phase One - Coruscant.jpg

Entering under the arch bridge holding the parkwide monorail and a walkway connecting the two halves of the in-park hotel, the first sight one sees is the massive Jedi Temple. Located inside are a restaurant and a gift shop. A theater in the temple hosts a version of Jedi Lightsaber Training, hosted by an audio-animatronic Yoda.
latest

The Coruscant shopping center has several stores and restaurants, as well as the Galaxies Opera House, a large performance theater.
latest

Each of the spaceports takes guest to a different world. The Core Worlds, Mid Rim, Wild Space, and Hutt Space represent regions of the galaxy explored in the park. Near the Mid Rim spaceport, the Star Tours attraction is an update of the classic Disneyland ride, focusing on planets not featured in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom