RAXIP

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0329(1).JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG

Notes from Neverland

Vader was there when I went last year. While it was cool, I was hoping Kylo would stick around. The Kylo experience seems better since he actually talks compared to Vader who didn't say anything.

Eckert

That was just for the anniversary. He'll be back, but not until February.
That's a shame. I've always preferred the Vader encounter compared to Kylo Ren. Vader is just so much more iconic and has a much stronger presence to me than Ren, whose meet and greet isn't really as fun. He's just too intimidating and brooding to be an enjoyable experience for me.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Interesting. During my visit he did not.
May be a technology hit and miss kind of thing.

We met with Kyle Ren twice in September. He spoke the first time - the voice was spot on!; but the second time he said not a word.

Either way, he scared me witless both times. He just kept circling my 6' 8" hubby trying to get face to face with scaredy cat me.

Vader would make me have a stroke, I'm sure. I get heart palpitations just watching the Jedi Training Academy performance.

Go figure though, I'm not afraid of the Stormtroopers or Phasma.

Eckert

Why can't they just have both and rotate them? Then everybody would be happy.
Because when the family that showed up at 4:30 to meet Kylo Ren finds out he left at 4:15 but will be back at 4:45 gets there, an innocent Cast Member gets chewed out and they'll storm off to Guest Relations to complain about how their has been ruined. Multiple times a day.

I'd love it, but it might be a little too much to expect the Joe family to plan that tight for a meet and greet.

Go figure though, I'm not afraid of the Stormtroopers or Phasma.

One of my biggest gripes has been that stage show that's no longer there; it's basically a parade of characters you can't meet. Why can't Phasma show up in a corner of the Launch Bay for photos? Why can't Boba do the same at the themed cantina? Lots of missed opportunity there.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Because when the family that showed up at 4:30 to meet Kylo Ren finds out he left at 4:15 but will be back at 4:45 gets there, an innocent Cast Member gets chewed out and they'll storm off to Guest Relations to complain about how their has been ruined. Multiple times a day.

I'd love it, but it might be a little too much to expect the Joe family to plan that tight for a meet and greet.

One of my biggest gripes has been that stage show that's no longer there; it's basically a parade of characters you can't meet. Why can't Phasma show up in a corner of the Launch Bay for photos? Why can't Boba do the same at the themed cantina? Lots of missed opportunity there.
I Strongly agree with you on Captain Phasma and Boba Fett, can't believe you can't see her or any other random SW friends and enemies in there(like R2-D2 and C3-PO). The stage show kinda ruined our chances to meet them. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom