News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

britain

I was in DHS a few days ago. I've decided that I really, really, really want the Muppets to take over Star Tours.

Hew very close to satire, break the fourth wall about what they took over and what they are next to. Kind of kills two birds with one stone (what to do with Star Tours) and also to sort of make a bit more loose thematic sense of the neighbours. It's probably the cheapest route too as the more self referential to its former attraction the better.

I love the idea! If only it weren't placed BEFORE the thing it's parodying.

Curious Constance

Saw a tree in mid-flight last week, so I had to take a picture.

upload_2017-6-25_20-35-45.jpeg

SSG

MiceChat rumor update says there will be a lot of upcharges when SWL is ready to open:

Which brings us to 2019 and the opening of Star Wars at Disneyland. The opening of that mega-land will now be the mother of all monetary upcharge events, after TDA was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to cancel all AP previews for Mission: BREAKOUT! and then promptly sold out a $150 preview party for the new ride. Getting into Star Wars Land will cost you at first, with a variety of upcharge parties and exclusive events now being dreamed up by TDA planners. The Anaheim team is salivating over that extra-cost concept, especially since Disneyland’s version of Star Wars is almost six months ahead of the WDW version and Star Wars fans from around the country will fly to SoCal to see Disneyland’s version first at a price.

Phroobar

I don't see anything wrong with that as long as there is extra entertainment such as lots of alien interaction and droids everywhere. A smaller crowd will be more fun and generate better advertising. I'm not stepping foot anywhere near there for a few years anyway. Let's see them do a real Star Wars party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom