News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

SSG

"I can't get this Rivers of America pic off my screen! It's so rad and I am so manly." - @SSG

giphy.gif

Phroobar

I hear there will be a new pricing schedule. It is based on number of prior visits. If this is your first to tenth visit in your life, the price is $95. Every visit after that costs $10 more per visit than it did the last time you visited. They will be keeping track of the number of visits by retina scan.

Rich T

I hear there will be a new pricing schedule. It is based on number of prior visits. If this is your first to tenth visit in your life, the price is $95. Every visit after that costs $10 more per visit than it did the last time you visited. They will be keeping track of the number of visits by retina scan.
I'd do an "amnesty" version of this and just start from today--for totally selfish reasons. And I'd reset it back to square one annually. But charging $10 more each time you visit during the year? This is my dream replacement for APs. :D

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Well it may have been an April Fool's joke, but how many Star Wars fans out there would be willing to pay that extra money? I'm betting a lot, especially the Comic Con crowd that is already used to paying extra for events.

Curious Constance

Our favorite Dad & Daughter team has posted their review for March:

I'm always amazed at the detail he's able to capture from more unique angles than the rest of the spies.

LOVE these videos. Most of the Star Wars construction videos out there bore me because I have no idea what I'm looking at. I find myself not wanting these to end! Also, how the heck does he get such clear pictures to come out when zooming by a peek hole on BTMR?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom