News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Phroobar

Apparently. His blog went dead a month ago, just after that zoomed in shot of a poster visible from the sidewalk on Disneyland Drive.

If you are that worried about your super secret theme park plans (which everyone already knows about and can see being built), don't post them on a bulletin board visible from the sidewalk. :rolleyes:
Those plans weren't even secret. It was just site emergency instructions. There is much better stuff stored in those trailers. I figure if we fake our ids and enter the site. We could dress up like imagineers and get into those trailers. We would need a group of bloggers on top of the M&F structure to distract security. Once we get the plans, we can re-aim the dish and transmit them to waiting Rebel ships. Hopefully Moff Chapek doesn't nuke the site from orbit. Remember, rebellions are built on forum posts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

I figure if we fake our ids and enter the site. We could dress up like imagineers and get into those trailers. We would need a group of bloggers on top of the M&F structure to distract security. Once we get the plans, we can re-aim the dish and transmit them to waiting Rebel ships. Hopefully Moff Chapek doesn't nuke the site from orbit. Remember, rebellions are built on forum posts.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14344-1373670484-3_preview.gif

Professortango1

The "Story" is what concerns me. I'd geek out over a Star Wars hotel as much as the next person, but I don't need to be involved in some story to keep me entertained. I'd rather look on from a distance and point and laugh at all of the nerds.

This is the future. Interactive Theatre is what people want. The Stanley Film Festival was a huge success and is continuing to evolve and grow.

PB Watermelon

This is the future. Interactive Theatre is what people want. The Stanley Film Festival was a huge success and is continuing to evolve and grow.

What happens if you get randomly selected as a prisoner in the Death Star Cell Block wing of the hotel? You're interrogated and mind-probed, watch your home town get vaporized, confined to quarters and sentenced to death. A bellhop lets you out of your cell so you can return home, but first you have to jump into a wet dumpster and magically not get dirty.

Professortango1

What happens if you get randomly selected as a prisoner in the Death Star Cell Block wing of the hotel? You're interrogated and mind-probed, watch your home town get vaporized, confined to quarters and sentenced to death. A bellhop lets you out of your cell so you can return home, but first you have to jump into a wet dumpster and magically not get dirty.
The same thing that happens at Knott's Berry Farm's Ghost Town Alive if you don't want to participate, you simply keep walking.

Curious Constance

I'll sit back and wait for the first story about a dad who has finally made it back to the hotel. After a LONG day of walking in near 100 degree heat, being shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people all trying to get out of the park at once after the fireworks were through. He's has three screaming children who have been crying about the lines and heat and being hungry all day. A teenage daughter who would rather die than be at Disneyland with him (and she's told him three times already just this day alone), a cranky wife who keeps giving him dirty looks and while she hasn't come out and said it, he KNOWS she blames him for the heat, lines, crowds, etc. When he FINALLY gets back to the hotel, and a guy dressed up as a Stormtrooper comes over to him in the hotel, and tries to get him to engage in a storyline, we can all sit by with popcorn and watch the violence unfold.

Professortango1

I'll sit back and wait for the first story about a dad who has finally made it back to the hotel. After a LONG day of walking in near 100 degree heat, being shoulder to shoulder with thousands of people all trying to get out of the park at once after the fireworks were through. He's has three screaming children who have been crying about the lines and heat and being hungry all day. A teenage daughter who would rather die than be at Disneyland with him (and she's told him three times already just this day alone), a cranky wife who keeps giving him dirty looks and while she hasn't come out and said it, he KNOWS she blames him for the heat, lines, crowds, etc. When he FINALLY gets back to the hotel, and a guy dressed up as a Stormtrooper comes over to him in the hotel, and tries to get him to engage in a storyline, we can all sit by with popcorn and watch the violence unfold.

Most actors are taught to read people and interactions begin with a simple invitation type question. Example: You wouldn't run up to someone and say "We've lost a droid. Come, help me find it!." You would approach them from a visible distance, see how they react to your approach, and, if all seems a go, you say "We've lost a droid. Did you see him pass this way?" Based upon their response, you can move along if they don't seem to wish to engage or you can further the conversation and eventually result in a task needing to be completed.

D

Deleted member 107043

That dad bears an uncanny resemblance to my sister.

mickEblu

LMAO!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

You say, "You're a little short to be a bellhop."

Yeah... 2 days you stay in the hotel and the SWL at night. You're not going out the parks in the 2 day window.

choco choco

Apparently. His blog went dead a month ago, just after that zoomed in shot of a poster visible from the sidewalk on Disneyland Drive.

If you are that worried about your super secret theme park plans (which everyone already knows about and can see being built), don't post them on a bulletin board visible from the sidewalk. :rolleyes:

Looks that way doesn't it. Sad, as he had the best photos in this little renegade business of ours. Don't know what is happening, but my fear is Disney is trying to make him homeless, because that's how they roll.

Curious Constance

Looks that way doesn't it. Sad, as he had the best photos in this little renegade business of ours. Don't know what is happening, but my fear is Disney is trying to make him homeless, because that's how they roll.
You don't think that's a tad bit presumptuous? I don't see why Disney would care anyway, it didn't show much other than what we've seen on Micechat for the last year and a half.

SSG

Seems like a cease and desist would be enough. I'd be shocked if they forced him to shut down his blog.
Disney could have forced him to quit posting pics by way of a court order or injunction, but word of that would have gotten out. I suppose Disney could have threatened all sorts of legal action and he got scared and is laying low for a while.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom