Star Wars fireworks question

sophie_the_pooh

I thought this might be helpful: I wrote an email to Guest relations a couple of days ago, asking when November and December hours for the Star Wars fireworks would come out. I got a call today by a very nice CM who asked me when I was planning to go, which is most probably December 1st or 2nd. She said she could tell me the Star Wars fireworks was scheduled on Dec. 2nd, 3rd and 4th at 8h45pm, but she couldn't tell me when the full schedule would come out online, or when I would be able to book the dessert party.

Upvote 0

prfctlyximprct

I thought this might be helpful: I wrote an email to Guest relations a couple of days ago, asking when November and December hours for the Star Wars fireworks would come out. I got a call today by a very nice CM who asked me when I was planning to go, which is most probably December 1st or 2nd. She said she could tell me the Star Wars fireworks was scheduled on Dec. 2nd, 3rd and 4th at 8h45pm, but she couldn't tell me when the full schedule would come out online, or when I would be able to book the dessert party.

Well hopefully it's the same for November! Checking very frequently!!! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom