Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi NO SPOILERS!!!!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
There is a new picture from Entertainment Weekly of a shot with one of the new Porg creatures. I had assumed that these would just be in the background in some scenes but the new picture has me concerned about them being used just to sell toys.

Jahona

There is a new picture from Entertainment Weekly of a shot with one of the new Porg creatures. I had assumed that these would just be in the background in some scenes but the new picture has me concerned about them being used just to sell toys.

I mean they are kind of adorable. I don't need a stuffed one in my life.....
I had similar thoughts when I saw the creatures show up in the behind the scenes videos a few weeks ago.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The same could be said about every cute creature put into anything. Not everything in the universe can be ugly and grungy. Eventually you will run into something cute and furry with big eyes.

hqdefault.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom