Star Wars Day at Sea!

tk924

Original Poster
Sell out in 3, 2,....

Ya, after looking into the prices of the 7-day Caribbean cruise it's a no-go for us anyway. :( Oh, well.

If this gets popular enough, maybe they'll add something similar to the shorter Bahamian cruises. :cautious:

tk924

Original Poster
Intergalactic highlights include:
  • On each of the special sailings, celebrities and insiders from the Star Wars galaxy will share their experiences, meet fans and sign autographs.

I haven't seen any announcements on which Star Wars "celebrities" they'll get on these sailings.
It will be interesting to see who they get.

Maggie Mae

So I am super excited, we booked our room for a Star Wars at day sea cruise! (come on February 6!!) And my In-laws are coming too!! When do we think conversations about possible souvenirs on the ship may come out? Hoping for a Star Wars Dooney and Bourke... this might not be the right place for the question but... I can't find anywhere else to discuss!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So I am super excited, we booked our room for a Star Wars at day sea cruise! (come on February 6!!) And my In-laws are coming too!! When do we think conversations about possible souvenirs on the ship may come out? Hoping for a Star Wars Dooney and Bourke... this might not be the right place for the question but... I can't find anywhere else to discuss!
An ongoing discussion about the SW Cruise.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/star-wars-day-at-sea-roll-call.895899/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom