Star Wars: a Galaxy far far away down Nov 29-Dec 4?

sophie_the_pooh

I was waiting for Star Wars: a Galaxy far far away's schedule to come out for the end of November, and saw today that it is scheduled up to Nov. 28, and then nothing until Dec. 4th. Was this planned? I am very disappointed, I was planning to visit DHS on Nov. 29, and it's hard to switch FP's so close to my trip (Nov 27-Dec 4th). My son will be very sad, first the Star Wars fireworks replaced for the holidays and now this...:(

Last edited:

sophie_the_pooh

Original Poster
I just called and spoke to a CM, she didn't even know what the show was (call center abroad, I think) but she confirmed they're are no shows scheduled from Nov 29 to Dec 4th. When I asked why, she asked someone else who said it must be because it's replaced by Fantasmic on that day...:confused:

Upvote 0

Rob562

The holiday "Jingle Bell Jingle Bam" show replaced the Star Wars show starting tonight. (It's been mentioned on the front page of this site a few times) It's actually showing nightly, where Star Wars had been only playing 4 night a week lately.
Presumably Star Wars will return after the holidays.

-Rob

Upvote 0

sophie_the_pooh

Original Poster
The holiday "Jingle Bell Jingle Bam" show replaced the Star Wars show starting tonight. (It's been mentioned on the front page of this site a few times) It's actually showing nightly, where Star Wars had been only playing 4 night a week lately.
Presumably Star Wars will return after the holidays.

-Rob

You are talking about the fireworks show, Star Wars: A Galactical Spectacular. Believe me, I know it's been replaced by Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam, my son was very disappointed. I'm talking about the stage show Star Wars: A Galaxy far far away, which is a stage show happening every day.

Upvote 0

Rob562

You are talking about the fireworks show, Star Wars: A Galactical Spectacular. Believe me, I know it's been replaced by Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam, my son was very disappointed. I'm talking about the stage show Star Wars: A Galaxy far far away, which is a stage show happening every day.

Oooohhh... Whoops, my bad.
Curse you, Disney, for naming things in the same park so similarly. :)

-Rob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom