star tours

Chris

I had heard that it was to revolve around a pod race and was currently in design phase. Who knows?? The current ride really needs to be updated. I mean the ride is based on a 25 year old movie, a great 25 year old movie - but they could do so much more with the Star Wars theme.

Chris

Originally posted by Fievel
If it goes to a pod racing theme, they'll have to redo the queue area to match.

The concept that I heard was similar to what they have today but rather the ending up in a space battle over the death star, they wind up mixed up in a pod race. This would allow them to keep much of the current theming and que area. Who knows for sure????

Goofster

No matter what happens, i don't think they should get rid of the AT-ST's and AT-AT's. I think they are so cool. I don't think it matters what the outside of the building looks like as long as they theme the inside properly.

Also, rumor as it that in Episode II Anakin gets into a huge chase scene through Coruscant. I think this would be pretty awesome to turn Star Tours II into. HAs anybody seen that hod rod speeder? It looks so cool. This movie is going to be HUGE! :sohappy:

Chris

Originally posted by Fievel
I haven't seen anything from Ep. 2 yet. Although, I did pick up Ep. 1 on DVD today.

Fievel, any good stuff on it. I got a copy but it is for the kids Christmas so I can't watch it yet. Is it worth the wait?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I've only watched the movie part so far...everything is improved for DVD....5.1 dolby surround..i'll watch disc 2 in the next couple days and i'll let ya know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom