Star Tours retool - what do you think?

StarscreamLSU

Original Poster
OKay - I posted this before - but I just got back from WDW, and after going on Star Tours, I tightened up a few things..what do you think now? The lines need alot of work, but I'm just trying to keep it simple for now.

The ride sets up exactly like it is now, with you taking a trip to Endor. The ride starts...

REX: 'Welcome Aboard....'

After the cockpit sheild opens, you go into a main hanger bay,
after REX gets clearance and is about to start up the launch, another spaceship (off to the side of the screen) errupts with laser fire and some Stormtroopers run out of the ship...

Trooper 1: "The rebel prisoner has escaped!"
Trooper 2: "He's heading towards that Star Tours transport."
Trooper 1: "Seal all the doors...do not let the rebel escape."

Seconds after he yells that, a REAL human jumps aboard into the cockpit area...

note: obviously there is a seat for the cast member. There will be different cast members who do this to avoid one guy constantly going on the ride. Just have them rotate between line, seating, and show. The movies on the side screens are cued to a script, which never says he/she.

REX - "Please don't deactivate me! I just got used to my programing!"
Rebel - "I won't - but they will! Now get us outta here!"

The tour shuttle then flys through the hanger with every door being sealed off. You finally escape through an open hanger door that has another shuttle flying into it (near collision).

The tour shuttle evades TIE fighters with one thing in mind - destroy the rebel. You fly all through a dock yard: going up and around other ships, fly way to close to a Star Destroyer, and through ships that are being repaired/built...

After a daring escape into hyperspace you come out and everything looks safe. All of the sudden a big white streak screams past the transport, barely missing.

REX- "Comets!"
Rebel- "no...."

The cabin screens (the ones on the side) flicker to life and you see...
Rebel: "...BOBA FETT!"
Boba Fett: "That was a warning shot Star Tours, release the Rebel prisoner to me"

REX calls for a mayday...

The ride then takes you through an asteroid field, evading Boba Fett (and other bounty hunters if need be) until the screens flicker on again...

Pilot: "This is Rouge Leader, Star Tours...."
Rebel: "...Skywalker! Boy am I glad to see you!"

hey, shouldn't be THAT hard to get Mark Hamill, stick a helmet and visor on him and go with it..just need the voice really

Pilot: "Rouge five and six..protect that shuttle. Everyone else follow my lead"

The X-Wings swoop in and help you escape Boba Fett and you land safely...

REX - "...braakess, braaaakess!"

...at the Rebel carrier.

Another ending idea I had involved the Millenium Falcon with Han and Chewie saving you. They could just show Chewie in the cockpit screen images and have the guy who does Han's voice in the video games do a little line or two of dialog.

StarscreamLSU

Original Poster
It would be great to get Harrison Ford - it just might be kind of hard to get him, or at least run the price up a little...which is why I suggested getting the guy from the games.

the ceo at wdw

Or you could get the guy who did Harrison's voice in : Indiana jones and the temple of the forbidden eye. disneyland He sounded like him also. I couldn't really tell the diffrence. But yeah the guy from the game would work too. All you would have to do is find a good fake. If you know what i mean Let me know Thanx But everything has a price. For the right amount im sure he'd do the voice (*** laughs****) ok leave comments thanx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom