Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
IMG_2437.JPG

Deja vu, anyone?
IMG_2439.JPG

Same Ironman (are you singing it yet?) glasses as last September. He thinks Ski scoffed them, but I'm sure he'll find them now that he's bought new ones.

For some reason, he won't model them for ya.
IMG_2440.JPG

He stopped. He considered. He kept walking.
IMG_2438.JPG

Tuvalu

Premium Member
A couple of days ago, I managed to modify our 9:55 'Ohana ADR to 9:10 pm. 9:10 is a very awkward time for Wishes. Not sure how to play it yet.

It's at 9:00.
Stand just outside the doors of the Great Ceremonial House, next to Pineapple Lanai. You'll have a decent view of the castle and the music is piped into that spot. Wishes will conclude at 9:12, at which point you march into the GCH, go up the stairs on the left side and check in at the 'Ohana desk, a couple minutes late (no big deal).

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Stand just outside the doors of the Great Ceremonial House, next to Pineapple Lanai. You'll have a decent view of the castle and the music is piped into that spot. Wishes will conclude at 9:12, at which point you march into the GCH, go up the stairs on the left side and check in at the 'Ohana desk, a couple minutes late (no big deal).
Thanks Tuvalu.
But for the location, that was our plan. I just wasn't sure where to stand.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
The Old Town makeover is taking forever!
Apparently there are no blueprints for the underground stuff. Every time they stick a shovel in the ground, they hit something.

IMG_2441.JPG

This is a must do for me.
IMG_2442.JPG

My collection will never be complete.
IMG_2444.JPG IMG_2445.JPG

This used to be the BEST place. Itty bitty bottles of Coke (10 cents or 25 cents depending on whose memory), and the most awesome collection of old tyme candy.
IMG_2448.JPG IMG_2446.JPG
Now,it's pretty lame and generic.

For Ski's bedroom door?
IMG_2447.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom