Spring TAFI-CON 2016 Convention Center

DSquared

Original Poster
Drawing(8).png

Hello everybody! There are a few weeks left until the big TAFI-CON, so it's time this thread was made. Welcome to the Convention Center, or The Center for short. This will be the main thread where the panels int he convention will be displayed and presented for all to see. This ranges from videos, to text posts, to live Q and A segments, and much more. There will be opportunities to converse in this thread at special times throughout the event, but we heavily request that you keep all discussion in the discussion thread below:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/spring-tafi-con-2016-discussion-thread.913351/

More to come soon! So stay tuned!

spacemt354

Chili's
As part of the TAFI-CON, one of the components we will have is a panel called:

Thread Legends
wc8TC5WMznkebuo2BR5zudCoo1_1280.jpg

In Thread Legends, we will travel back to the dawn of recorded history (on the Imagineer Forum) and start from the very beginning to the promise of tomorrow.

It should be a fun and exciting retrospective through the years of the forum dating back to 2001, with special spotlights on amazing creativity and people who have shaped the Imagineer forum

Look for this during TAFI-CON - specific date next week to be announced!

For now, I'll leave you with this...

TheOriginalTiki

I'd like to officially announce So, You Want to be an Imagineer's part in the con...

The "So, You Want to be an Imagineer" Historical Retrospective

Join myself and @JokersWild for an indepth break down on every single season of the legendary game that had a big role in jumpstarting the Armchair Imagineering community. We'll go through the early days of seasons 1-3, the big success of season 4, the rocky and often ignored middle child that is season five, and all the awesome content and drama that came after the game reinvented itself in season six onward. We'll cover the KingMickey vs. MouseketeerCole rivalry, the "Trecherous Trio" alliance controversy, my insane backstabbing gameplay in season eight, the infamous dark days of PM Gate in season nine, and much, MUCH more!

Part One: Seasons One through Seven (Saturday)
Part Two: Seasons Eight Through Twelve (Monday)

I'd also like to announce that I'll be hosting a revival of Disney Debates Live on Sunday with the following topics...

-Pitch a Pixar spin off film ala Finding Dory
-Who should die in Star Wars Episode VIII?
-Pitch a Disney 3D/4D theater experience to compete with the growing 3D trend in movie theaters...
-Pitch a director for a live action Disney remake (the film to be remade will be drawn out of a hat and you'll have to come up with a director to suit that film on the spot)
-Pitch a Disney video game to replace "Infinity".

Were looking for one more fighter besides Jokers and AdvBlueDude. If you're interested please speak up. We'll be recording late Sunday night...

@spacemt354, @Voxel, @MonorailRed, @Sam4D23

spacemt354

Chili's
I'd like to officially announce So, You Want to be an Imagineer's part in the con...

The "So, You Want to be an Imagineer" Historical Retrospective

Join myself and @JokersWild for an indepth break down on every single season of the legendary game that had a big role in jumpstarting the Armchair Imagineering community. We'll go through the early days of seasons 1-3, the big success of season 4, the rocky and often ignored middle child that is season five, and all the awesome content and drama that came after the game reinvented itself in season six onward. We'll cover the KingMickey vs. MouseketeerCole rivalry, the "Trecherous Trio" alliance controversy, my insane backstabbing gameplay in season eight, the infamous dark days of PM Gate in season nine, and much, MUCH more!

Part One: Seasons One through Seven (Saturday)
Part Two: Seasons Eight Through Twelve (Monday)

I'd also like to announce that I'll be hosting a revival of Disney Debates Live on Sunday with the following topics...

-Pitch a Pixar spin off film ala Finding Dory
-Who should die in Star Wars Episode VIII?
-Pitch a Disney 3D/4D theater experience to compete with the growing 3D trend in movie theaters...
-Pitch a director for a live action Disney remake (the film to be remade will be drawn out of a hat and you'll have to come up with a director to suit that film on the spot)
-Pitch a Disney video game to replace "Infinity".

Were looking for one more fighter besides Jokers and AdvBlueDude. If you're interested please speak up. We'll be recording late Sunday night...

@spacemt354, @Voxel, @MonorailRed, @Sam4D23
What time tonight is the retrospective?

DSquared

Original Poster
There's more coming up on TAFI-CON, so here's the next event:

DSquared Productions Logo.jpg

The DSquared Productions panel will kick off at 1:15 EST today with a panel podcast for The Great Disney Race, followed immediately by a panel entitled What If... A Look Ahead.

Until then....

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom