Trip Report Spring Break 2017 POLLY (DVC)

March 2017 @ Polynesian Resort (DVC)  

Kick off to our annual Spring Break Disney trip (2017)

Dates: 03/19/2017-03/25/19
Guests: 6 (2 Adults, 4 Kids) 2 Rooms
Quick Service Meal plan
ADR: Ohana Character Breakfast 3/20/17

Saturday: Animal Kingdom: FP (Expedition Everest & Kali River Rapids)
Monday- MK FP morning (Winnie the Pooh, 7DMT, BTM)
Tuesday-Epcot FP evening (Meet Disney Pals, Test Track)
Wednesday-MK FP morning (7DMT, BTM, Meet Characters)
Thursday-DHS FP Evening (Disney Jr, TSM, Tower of Terror)
Friday-Open
Saturday- Check out
**We will head to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon lagoon during our stay they are part of our AP’s**

-Magic Mands should arrive this week (shipped last week)

hotel-exterior.jpg

a001.JPG

Seanual757

Original Poster
Day 4 (Wednesday) of our Spring Break 2017 Trip

Woke up to a foggy morning we decided to have breakfast in the room (meaning I get up and bring breakfast back for the family). On the way over to Capt. Cooks I took some photos not much to see too much fog but it would burn off quickly to reveal another beautify Central Florida day.

After breakfast we headed back to the MK for our early fast passes (7DMT, BTM, Splash Mountain, Aladdin, People Mover, Space Mountain, and Winnie the Pooh).

We headed back around 1pm to take a quick power nap before heading out to SSR and the DVC preview center for the DVC Copper Creek Open house.

Morning foggy photos from Poly

IMG_7205.JPG

IMG_7206.JPG

IMG_7207.JPG

IMG_7209.JPG

IMG_7210.JPG

IMG_7211.JPG

IMG_7212.JPG

IMG_7213.JPG

IMG_7214.JPG

IMG_7215.JPG

Seanual757

Original Poster
Day 4 (Wednesday) of our Spring Break 2017 Trip Cont...

A few more morning shots around Poly

IMG_7216.JPG

IMG_7220.JPG

Breakfast time

IMG_7221.JPG

Off to the MK come take a quick ride on the monorail.

Beautiful morning @ the MK

IMG_7233.JPG

My girls

IMG_7238.JPG

IMG_7240.JPG

7DMT

IMG_7247.JPG

Come ride 7DMT in 8 seconds

Our 2.5 year old

IMG_7253.JPG

We will be eating at the Royal Table 7/4/17 (part of our July 4th weekend trip)

IMG_7264.JPG

IMG_7266.JPG

Seanual757

Original Poster
Day 4 (Wednesday) of our Spring Break 2017 Trip cont....

The kids still love doing the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game. I think we have been doing it for 4 years. we finally have 5 complete sets of cards and only short 2-3 to complete a 6th set.

IMG_7285.JPG

BTM come for a quick ride

Our last stop for the day a visit with Mickey.

IMG_7293.JPG

Back @ Poly our oldest wanted her photo with the Stitch Surfboard.

IMG_7346.JPG

Another beautiful day @ Poly

IMG_7351.JPG
\
IMG_7352.JPG
\
IMG_7355.JPG
\
IMG_7357.JPG
\
IMG_7358.JPG

Back at our rooms for a quick power nab before the DVC Open house for Copper Creek.

IMG_7360.JPG

Last edited:

Seanual757

Original Poster
Day 4 (Wednesday) of our Spring Break 2017 Trip cont....

Over @ SSR DVC Preview Center for the Copper Creek open House for DVC members. We had plans to purchase Copper Creek that evening. But to our disappointment we just did not like the rooms, nor did we like the annual dues cost (higher than our VGF & Poly). The rooms felt like and Ikea show room, plus the Deluxe Studio Villa and 1 Bedroom only sleep 4 where several Deluxe Studios sleep 5 at other resorts so we did not want to call this our 3rd home. Looks like more Poly points are in order.

Our 2.5 year old having fun playing.

IMG_7361.JPG

IMG_7362.JPG

IMG_7363.JPG

But hey we did get our cool pins and Ice Cream at the end

copper creek pins.jpg

Back @ Poly to go swimming

IMG_7366.JPG

IMG_7368.JPG

Zipadeelady

I was also disappointed in the Cooper Creek Cabins from what I saw in pictures. It's part of the Wilderness Lodge!! Where is all the wood and Nature. It looks so bland and boring.

Seanual757

Original Poster
I was also disappointed in the Cooper Creek Cabins from what I saw in pictures. It's part of the Wilderness Lodge!! Where is all the wood and Nature. It looks so bland and boring.

Exactly it's a shame now the cabins are another story so far those look nice but not enough for me to buy CC.

mlegerto

Quick update our magic bands arrived yesterday, I guess it's time to retire my old Magic band and start using the new one. Our Passholder bands are on the way so that will add a second set of new bands, and followed by our July 4th Stay bands in a few months :)

img_6517-jpg.191955
img_6518-jpg.191956

Finally changed out my original Magic band for the new band.

img_6988-jpg.196554

I was going to ask if the DVC magicband slider fits on the new magicbands, but your photo answered my question! Glad to see that they do - haven't had a trip yet with the new magicbands and since I'm in Canada we won't get the bands until we arrive for check in. I now know to bring the sliders with us! Thanks!

And finally the fireworks such a great location to watch them @ Poly.

img_7084-jpg.196568

Amazing! One of my fav places to watch Wishes! Sad I won't get to see it again before it's final blast off.

Always love this shot each year @ Epcot
img_7141-jpg.196635

Great photo! Love it!

You've got some great photos in this TR. Thank you for sharing them. Looks like great trip thus far. Can't wait to see more.

gdisneyfans

Day 4 (Wednesday) of our Spring Break 2017 Trip

Woke up to a foggy morning we decided to have breakfast in the room (meaning I get up and bring breakfast back for the family). On the way over to Capt. Cooks I took some photos not much to see too much fog but it would burn off quickly to reveal another beautify Central Florida day.

After breakfast we headed back to the MK for our early fast passes (7DMT, BTM, Splash Mountain, Aladdin, People Mover, Space Mountain, and Winnie the Pooh).

We headed back around 1pm to take a quick power nap before heading out to SSR and the DVC preview center for the DVC Copper Creek Open house.

Morning foggy photos from Poly

View attachment 196714

View attachment 196715
View attachment 196716
View attachment 196717
View attachment 196718
View attachment 196719
View attachment 196720
View attachment 196721
View attachment 196722
View attachment 196723
The foggy shots are great!! Great report so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom