Spookpaper Contest #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Alright, folks! We've heard your suggestions and this is what we're gonna do:

First off, DisneyCP2000 was the winner of the last contest, giving him the right to choose the topic. However, and I'm sure he'll understand, we'll be pushing back his right to choose to the next wallpaper contest.

Having said that, a new wallpaper contest begins right now:

TOPIC

Disney Halloween! Yes, it's as simple as that. This one is WIDE open! Anything halloween and anything Disney.

SIZE

700 pixels wide x 525 pixels tall

DEADLINE

Another suggestion being taken for this one, we're leaving it open over two weekends. Entries must be recieved by Sunday night, October 27th, at 11:59pm EST.

PRIZE

The satisfaction of creating a wallpaper that others don't find visually offensive. :D

If more than 15 entries are submitted, a neutral party will be selected to choose which 15 will be voted upon.

Have fun with this one, everyone!:) Happy Halloween!!!!!

Goofette

I love this topic. I'm actually going to enter this one hehehe I can't do anything artistically, but I'm going to do one just for the fun of it. I may let my dd help me also. She's better at paintshop than I am, plus it'll be something fun for both of us to do together.

Thanks MSU for a great topic!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Okay, don't laugh, this is my very first, amateurish attempt, but I've been wanting to participate in one of these contests.

Attachments

• walt ghostii.jpg
    walt ghostii.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 499

Steamboat_Kevin

Okay, Mine isn't working, but I worked really hard on it and it's actually pretty good.
But it's too big to even put on here, because the program that I use makes gifs and jpegs too big or too small (as you may remember from when I did avatars)
Could I AIM someone to resize mine?
Thanks,
Kevin

Steamboat_Kevin

Nevermind, I made it smaller, but now I need help making it bigger :lol:
I'm sorry, I'm such a pain. :(

Attachments

• blairmickey.jpg
    blairmickey.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 305

alee4eva

Okay, don't laugh, this is my very first, amateurish attempt, but I've been wanting to participate in one of these contests.

For a very first attempt, that's pretty darn good! Do you mind if i use it for my Halloween wallpaper??

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by alee4eva

For a very first attempt, that's pretty darn good! Do you mind if i use it for my Halloween wallpaper??

Thanks! You can use it for anything you'd like (just please don't let me know if you use it for toilet paper).

CrashNet

Does anyone else notice that when you scroll the page up and down quickly that pisco's wallpaper background seems to follow you and the cards on top are the only thing moving. Thats the only way I can describe it, but its freaky! Cool job picso!:sohappy:

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by cac2889
Does anyone else notice that when you scroll the page up and down quickly that pisco's wallpaper background seems to follow you and the cards on top are the only thing moving. Thats the only way I can describe it, but its freaky! Cool job picso!:sohappy:
:eek: Whoa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom