Split Stay

cslafferty

Original Poster
We are staying at two different resorts for the first time since 1999. We're staying one night at ASMusic and then the Contemporary. The last time we had a car and just moved ourselves from one resort to the next, but this time we won't have a car. Will they transport our luggage for us, or do we have to lug our suitcases onto the bus or take a cab?

coachwnh

We are staying at two different resorts for the first time since 1999. We're staying one night at ASMusic and then the Contemporary. The last time we had a car and just moved ourselves from one resort to the next, but this time we won't have a car. Will they transport our luggage for us, or do we have to lug our suitcases onto the bus or take a cab?
Disney will do it all. they will take your stuff from ASM and move it to your room at Contemp. You will have to be in your rooms both times. very easy to do. we do it on almost every trip.

DisneyJoe

Just talk to Bell/Luggage services when you are at ASMusic, they will tell you exactly what to do.

There will be a time when you won't have the luggage (they may take it at 7 or 8am, and you may not get it until 3pm, but you will get it), so you may want to have a small bag with necessities in it (my wife usually carries a few things in her purse).

You are not permitted to take luggage on the buses.

DisneyJoe

Disney will do it all. they will take your stuff from ASM and move it to your room at Contemp. You will have to be in your rooms both times. very easy to do. we do it on almost every trip.

Yes, you will need to be in your room at Music when they pick it up, but then they will take it to the Contemporary and store it at Bell Services. When you get to the Contemporary and get your room and go to your room, call Bell Services and they will bring it to you.

My wife and I will be doing the same. We are staying two jights at por then transferring over to shades of green. I guess it will be a little bit different since shades of green isnt technically a disney hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom