Spirited Spring Break News, Observations & Thoughts ...

whylightbulb

Unfortunately, I can't (truly) attend on their dates as it conflicts with my Faux Top One Percent Spirited Spring Holiday, so how about I request a proxy in my place?

Someone who could represent the WDWMAGIC.com discussion boards, only the No. 1 WDW-centric site in social media circles. How about my trusty No. 2 @Lee? He doesn't drink, so they can't get him drunk to impress him about the mine train ride. And timeshares don't make his toes tingle. Now, he might want to start dancing when the FoF Parade steps off. Or what about @marni1971? He has integrity and his videos attract countless viewers online and he doesn't make money from that? Does it for the love of it. Maybe he and M. would like a free spring visit on WDW Co? Or what about my new pal @ParentsOf4 ... just for having four teens and spending countless $$$ on MAGICal WDW vacations, he deserves to be my proxy, right? Hell, we could even send @flynnibus. I don't always agree with him, but he has a brain and is quite capable of not being bought off on the cheap.

What says you guys/gals? Should we politely ask the good folks at CP for an invite since they apparently are inviting the world?

#WDWGEMS
I'd like to put my hat in the ring for this position. I've been to all the Disney parks and you know how much I go with the flow.

Bolna

It has happened before at other parks. I don't think Cheeta Hunt ever opened for its media day.

I still think it is rather strange! The least I would think a media day is for is that the media can get pictures of the new ride.

And it is not as if the media had not been informed about the mine train in previous Fantasyland media events. What is new now compared to those previous events? That the outside is finished now?

Even if it were standard industry practice, I still think it is odd!

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Actually, Men in Black predated Blade.

Howard the Duck was also a Marvel property, and whilst not a great movie, had it's run in popular culture.

Also, the TV runs of Incredible Hulk and Spider Man were both extremely popular in the 70s.

Great point, Men In Black is technically Marvel property. Speaking of which did anyone else love the last one? I was happy to see Jermaine Clement get his break too; he's a talented guy.

Incredible Hulk was pretty big, they actually used Lou Ferrigno's roar in The Avengers as Hulk's roar.

lazyboy97o

I still think it is rather strange! The least I would think a media day is for is that the media can get pictures of the new ride.

And it is not as if the media had not been informed about the mine train in previous Fantasyland media events. What is new now compared to those previous events? That the outside is finished now?

It's not exactly a planned occurrence. This is also the company that had a media event to announce benches.

Cardinals314

It's not exactly a planned occurrence. This is also the company that had a media event to announce benches.

There should be media days when bathrooms open too. Those Lifestylers and Mommy Bloggers would really enjoy using new bathrooms before anyone else. They can also be the first ones to write reviews for them. How special

mahnamahna101

I'd find it very amusing if Potter grand opens before SDMT finishes softs;) either way the future just seems a lot brighter for Universal Orlando. Kong and a completely revamped CityWalk in 2015: KidZone, a 5th hotel, and possibly a water park in 2016: with every expansion pad planned to have something by 2020.

yeti

I'd find it very amusing if Potter grand opens before SDMT finishes softs;) either way the future just seems a lot brighter for Universal Orlando. Kong and a completely revamped CityWalk in 2015: KidZone, a 5th hotel, and possibly a water park in 2016: with every expansion pad planned to have something by 2020.

Not to mention...

tumblr_l4w42ybbZt1qc63sno1_500.jpg

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Yes but Disney could fix the Yeti by then. That would show them.

Nubs70

PhotoDave219

It's my understanding that this is the annual travel agents convention thingy combined with the usual suspects.... So it's not just a media event, it's an annual event…

So when you ask why certain the travel agents ended up being invited to the shindig? It's because it was mainly for them in the first place…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom