Spider-mas photolocation in Walt Disney Studios Park [ from mid-March to mid-July]

DLRP NEWS

Original Poster
From mid-March, a photolocation Spiderman will be installed in the Walt Disney Studios, next to Blockbuster Café restaurant. This is a first for Disneyland Paris that accueile his first marvel super heros!
Unfortunately it would only be temporary and disappear in mid-July.

The Empress Lilly

1393236781-1_zpsc20eba92.jpg

Any news of the rumour to replace the Backlot with a full Marvelland?

Not that I need WDSP to turn into Pixar-Marvel-Disneytoon-Land, mind. Such a disappointing direction to move in.

peep

This photolocation confuses me, do you think they'll tie it in with the new film? Which would be weird because different studios. Even if they don't mention it surely they're banking on this being very popular due to the films release date being soon after this starts? I also find it odd that the rumour is that it'll only be until July, why not make it permanent?

I liked the idea of backlot becoming Marvel-themed, I feel like it'd give the area a new life because it's feeling very boring at the moment. Maybe the Spiderman photo location is just a test to see if guests would enjoy having the Marvel characters in a Disney park?

I think at the end of the day only Disney fans will be annoyed when Marvel characters do start to invade the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom