specific question about king beds at CBR and CS

tractorm3

Original Poster
My wife and I just tied the knot this past sat. We have book the Honeymoon suite at the Poly. We are looking at the real idea of down sizing to Caribbean beach or the Coronado. We wont be at the hotel that much and we can eradicate a lot of bills with the savings. We see the King bed rooms are still avail for sept with the free dinning at both places. my question is where are the king bed rooms located on property? both hotels are pretty big and it might make or break the decision depending on where at each the rooms are located.

Thanks for the help!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am not positive if it is the same at CBR and CS, but at PORS and FQ the king bed rooms are at the corners of nearly every building.

The size of the resort is only a big deal if you plan on using the food court. It can be a decent walk if you are located far away from it. If all you are doing is getting in your car or catching a bus, the resort size does not really matter.

tractorm3

Original Poster
We would love to take advantage of the food court at any of the hotels. not a huge deal but hoping we can be close to he main hall or theme pools.

CaptainShortty

I don't know about CBR but CS has King rooms in every building. Preferred Room - Kings are in Casitas buildings 1-3 which are very close to the lobby & convention center and Business Class - Kings are in building 9B and also provide you the right to use their business lounge which is a scaled down version of the concierge levels of the deluxe resorts. If you're worried about the walk from the hotel try booking one of those categories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom