Special Ticketed Event 7:45am - 9am October 5th??

IMFearless

Original Poster
Magic Kingdom is showing on the website as a special ticketed event on the morning of October 5th from 7:45am - 9am. Obviously this is a MNSSHP day, which is shown separately as 7pm - 12am, but it also looks like something is happening in the morning before rope-drop at 9am.

Does anyone know what this could be? I thought early morning magic had gone away. It could be a glitch as it is only shown on 5th October.

I was hoping park hours might be extended to an 8am rope-drop closer to the time, but it looks as if that could be off the cards. First world problems and all, but surely the Mouse isn't restricting operating hours at both ends of the day in order to cash in on special events?

RMichael21

Magic Kingdom is showing on the website as a special ticketed event on the morning of October 5th from 7:45am - 9am. Obviously this is a MNSSHP day, which is shown separately as 7pm - 12am, but it also looks like something is happening in the morning before rope-drop at 9am.

Does anyone know what this could be? I thought early morning magic had gone away. It could be a glitch as it is only shown on 5th October.

I was hoping park hours might be extended to an 8am rope-drop closer to the time, but it looks as if that could be off the cards. First world problems and all, but surely the Mouse isn't restricting operating hours at both ends of the day in order to cash in on special events?
That's Early Morning Magic as @bee stated. It's an up-charge event where you pay $70 amount of money to have access to Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and SDMT (and a buffet breakfast at Village Haus) for about an hour.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/early-morning-magic/

IMFearless

Original Poster
Just for fun...
It makes me wonder what the absolute maximum theoretical spend is, that one single guest could manage to accumulate in a single 24 hour period at Disney. Imagine if you stayed at the Poly Bungalow, and literally did every possible add-on, signature meal, special event, tours that you could possibly fit into the time! No shopping allowed - just what you can manage to eat and drink during the day - only purchasing from Disney.

What do you reckon? Could anyone hit the $15,000 mark? $20,000? Private tour guide I hear you say? $50,000?

Kind of like that 80's film where the guy has to loose all the money in so many days.

Bolt

Just for fun...
It makes me wonder what the absolute maximum theoretical spend is, that one single guest could manage to accumulate in a single 24 hour period at Disney. Imagine if you stayed at the Poly Bungalow, and literally did every possible add-on, signature meal, special event, tours that you could possibly fit into the time! No shopping allowed - just what you can manage to eat and drink during the day - only purchasing from Disney.

What do you reckon? Could anyone hit the $15,000 mark? $20,000? Private tour guide I hear you say? $50,000?

Kind of like that 80's film where the guy has to loose all the money in so many days.
Private tour guide is only about $3000 for an entire day so you didn't gain much on that one. Cabana is about $2000. Tickets would be about $290 as you showed above. So that's about $6000 - so yeah, I guess if you spend $44,000 on food in a day you're there. Not sure what you're trying to go for but good luck finding that magical number.

Dave B

Just for fun...

Busters Millions, Richard Pryor, Great Movie

Surfin' Tuna

You could stop and buy at every DVC kiosk. That would add a little bit to your bottom line. Of course, you'd have to have the private tour guide show you where all the kiosks are. I've seen Brewster's enough to know how it works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom