Special offer for ICE for Annual Passholders for select Florida theme parks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Gaylord Palms Resort is pleased to announce today a special offer for ICE for Annual Passholders for select Florida theme parks. Beginning Sunday Dec. 23, season passholders for select Florida theme parks can receive a free child’s admission to ICE! for every adult admission purchased. This offer is only valid for admission before 2pm, and is available by showing a valid season pass at the ICE! Box Office.

Here are the details:
This promotion is valid for passholders for the following theme parks: All Walt Disney World theme parks, All Universal Orlando theme parks, SeaWorld Adventure Park, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Cypress Gardens.
Admission tickets must be purchased on site at the ICE! Box Office, before 2pm between the dates of Dec. 23 and Jan. 3. [No online ticket sales]

For more information, please visit www.gaylordpalms.com/passholder

TTATraveler

I wish they gave a discount to adult AP Passholders. I have never seen ICE, hear great things about it, but refuse to pay $25 dollars to walk around in a freezing cold room looking at ice sculptures.

bennyw01

i went two or three years ago, completely killed my self on one of the slides. also advise take your time going around. its not very long but its very interesting and its a really nice exhibit. the shear expense of it is because you get a picture and hot chocolate plus rental of there snow jacket and gloves. i think thats why. nice hotel, names abit suspect though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom