Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

ProjectXBlog

Thank you.

As you know this thread holds a special place in my heart. So I guess it's an appropriate place to say probably from March 2017 these are my projects I'll be releasing that I've been working on for most of this year:

Spaceship Earth 1982 and 1986
Spaceship Earth 1994
Spaceship Earth 2007 (HD)
Universe of Energy
Horizons
World of Motion
Mexico (with Gran Fiesta in HD)
Journey into Imagination
Journey into Your Imagination and Journey into Imagination with Figment (HD)

Each is a complete edit featuring each pavilion from conception to a full, new multi angle ride through. For example the JII edit is 90 minutes long.

And looking further, I'm also aiming to follow up with:

Wonders of Life
The Living Seas
The Land 1982
The Land 1994
The Land 2005 (HD)
oh my god between this & dave chappelle hosting snl this has been the best news day of 2016. 2006 me is weeping

brb1006

Thank you.

As you know this thread holds a special place in my heart. So I guess it's an appropriate place to say probably from March 2017 these are my projects I'll be releasing that I've been working on for most of this year:

Spaceship Earth 1994
Universe of Energy
Horizons
World of Motion
Journey into Imagination

Each is a complete edit featuring each pavilion from conception to a full, new multi angle ride through. For example the JII edit is 90 minutes long.

Wonders of Life
The Living Seas
The Land 1982
The Land 1994
The Land 2005 (HD)
Looking forward to Imagination.

theRIOT

Martin you are an amazing person for doing all of this.

Many thank, for many hours of enjoyment.

Thank you.

Spaceship Earth 1994
Universe of Energy
Horizons
World of Motion
Journey into Imagination

Wonders of Life
The Living Seas
The Land 1982
The Land 1994
The Land 2005 (HD)

Expo_Seeker40

Thread Bump!!!!!

Just saw this posted by How Bowers on Twitter.

Attachments

• IMG_7289.JPG
    IMG_7289.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 415

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Can I take this opportunity to remind anyone who may be interested my new SSE 82&86 complete ultimate tribute comes out this weekend. With a whole new recreation of 180top and the descent.
Awesome! That is seriously more exciting to me than anything Netflix could release. Now I just need to choose the right beer to watch it with. Thanks for all your work Martin.

montyz81

Fantastic. I love when these tribute videos are longer then an hour. Makes my 6 mile run so much easier. Also, I am running out of content and Couch Mode in Vimeo doesn't always work as expected.

freediverdude

Thanks to today's Google Doodle, I see it's May 86 - August 94 narrator, Walter Cronkite's birthday. At least they show that one tiny piece still of his coverage of the moon landing.
The last two times I've been in there this past month, that TV was turned off, so I hope that's not gone for good. Was kind of weird hearing the sound without the picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom