Space Mountain Team - March 13th

IMFearless

Original Poster
A really big thank you to the wonderfull team at Space Mountain who closed the ride and organised a track walk to find the mobile phone that was dropped by a member of our party.

The phone had been dropped by an older member of our group earlier in the day, but it was me who returned at 11pm to try and retrieve the phone, by being one of the last through the attraction and waiting until the team had closed down the ride.

This plan would have worked, except MK was flooded with cheerleaders that evening, who were allowed to stay until 2am for an after party!

The manager on duty for Space Mountain was kind enough to organise a track walk by holding the cheerleaders outside the attraction briefly so the ride could be stopped long enough for the team to find it.

Super helpful. I stopped in to City Hall on my way out to pass on my sincere thanks to her for being so kind. The Disney Difference is alive and well inside Space Mountain!

CAPTAIN HOOK

A really big thank you to the wonderfull team at Space Mountain who closed the ride and organised a track walk to find the mobile phone that was dropped by a member of our party.
I'm sure that they would have preferred a thank you personally, or through customer relations at WDW the next day, rather than have to wait over three months to find their thank you on here :rolleyes:

IMFearless

Original Poster
I'm sure that they would have preferred a thank you personally, or through customer relations at WDW the next day, rather than have to wait over three months to find their thank you on here :rolleyes:

Please read my original post. City Hall IS customer relations and I didn't wait until the next day, I went there that day.

Secondly, if cast members would rather not read an additional thank-you on here, what is the point of this board?

I hope those cheerleaders stopped by City Hall on their way out to pass on their sincere disappointment that Space Mountain was shut down for an event they paid for because someone didn't mantengan sus manos y brazos dentro del vehículo, por favor.

Actually the cheerleaders were extremely understanding and patient about having to wait for an extra ten minutes, why would you hope that they be sincerely disappointed by this, to the point they feel a need to complain?

I didn't ask or make the decision to close the ride, nor did I expect for that to happen. I simply followed instructions given by the cast members by returning at the time I was told. It wasn't me who dropped the phone either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom