Space Mountain Sound effects

Lou Filerman

Original Poster
I was down in the parks last week and some of the sound effects were off in the Space. Specifically the "whirring" sound towards the end of the ride when you go around in circles. Is this new or has it been this way? Is that sound coming back. It's one of my favorite sound effects in any ride.

PorterRedkey

It was missing when I rode back in October.

We don't have cars with onboard audio like DL. That whirling sound is all we have at WDW and they can't even keep that working. o_O

Good to hear it at least works sometimes and has not been turned off for good or removed.

matt9112

stuff like this would seem easy...I mean I know it's not super easy but like a few guys at night for a few weeks easy?

Corgi

I rode last week and no sound effects at all. Plus, the exit was some temporary exit out the back way. I loved the cool music and sounds on Space Mountain, and the cool moving carpets. Please Disney, don’t ruin Space Mountain!!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I rode last week and no sound effects at all. Plus, the exit was some temporary exit out the back way. I loved the cool music and sounds on Space Mountain, and the cool moving carpets. Please Disney, don’t ruin Space Mountain!!!
They’ve not ruined it. Just not repaired things that break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom