Space Mountain Refurb?

Huff'n Doback

Original Poster
We have a trip planned for the week of April 15. Over that week we had Fast Passes set for Space Mountain on a couple of days. We just received notification that "due to a change in operating schedule" our fast passes are no longer available for both dates.

Has anyone heard that Space Mountain will be closed that week? My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We have a trip planned for the week of April 15. Over that week we had Fast Passes set for Space Mountain on a couple of days. We just received notification that "due to a change in operating schedule" our fast passes are no longer available for both dates.

Has anyone heard that Space Mountain will be closed that week? My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.
Not that I know of.

what time were the FP for?

Huff'n Doback

Original Poster
Mon April 20 was 10:10am
Thu April 23 was 12:00pm

They booted us to Tomorrowland Speedway on both. I just changed them to better selections and Space Mt wasn't available either day at any time.

Tom

Beta Return
Someone else just posted about the same thing for 4/20. SM isn't listed on any refurb list, so this must be something brand new.

ThomasP

I had one for 4/22 5:15 PM and one for 4/23 9:50 PM. Both were replaced due to an unexpected change in operating schedule.

mikeh

I've seen cancellation emails from the 20th - 23rd. Could start as early as the 18th based off of FP+ cancellation emails.

RSoxNo1

The official site still shows times for Space mountain on those days. It's weird that a last minute refurb would be a month out.

mikeh

The official site still shows times for Space mountain on those days. It's weird that a last minute refurb would be a month out.

I completely agree, but I've seen at least 5 different people report getting their FP+ changed. It could be a thing, it could not.

Sara_H

I got the same message for my fastpass on April 23rd! Not happy!!

Sara_H

I'm really hoping it's just a freak glitch in the fp system.
I just went to go change the fastpass that they replaced my SM one with and SM is not listed as an option for April 23rd. Ugh! This was going to be my first trip back with no kids so we would be able to ride SM...not happy!

mikeh

I just went to go change the fastpass that they replaced my SM one with and SM is not listed as an option for April 23rd. Ugh! This was going to be my first trip back with no kids so we would be able to ride SM...not happy!

Can you check if FP+ are available the 18th - 23rd?

I would, but as an AP, I can't check that far out

Ember

Yep. I had one for the 21st and one for the 23rd and both are gone. My little guy is finally tall enough to ride and we are super bummed.

Sara_H

Can you check if FP+ are available the 18th - 23rd?

I would, but as an AP, I can't check that far out
I would love to help but we are only going that one day and it won't let me look at other days because we already set ours for the 23rd. Sorry! From reading other posts it sounds like at least the 20th - 23rd are not an option.

mikeh

I would love to help but we are only going that one day and it won't let me look at other days because we already set ours for the 23rd. Sorry! From reading other posts it sounds like at least the 20th - 23rd are not an option.

No worries.

I figured it's at least the 20th - 23rd based off of emails I've seen. Someone claimed the 18th too, but I didn't see that email

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom