Space Mountain: Mission 2

mpaul32001

Original Poster
New at Tokyo Disneyland.....well.....just look at this site....CLICK HERE ...looks awsome...what do you think.....make sure to watch the trailer...is this a ride or a show? I cant tell

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Nevermind.....ive figured that it is a show featuring a singer....I got all tense because i thaught it was a ride.....dang it

tiesto

tiesto is a dj and it appaers that disney will be hosting it's first rave!

anyone see "party monster?" it's a terribly acted but interesting movie about the birth of club kids in the early 80's. it stars mccauly culkin and seth green, with wilma valderama (fez) as dj tiesto.

random and wierd.

-billy

aklodge

imagineer boy said:
Space Mountain: Mission 2 is a brand new revamped version of DLP's space mountain.
Sounds fun, but unfortunately I probbably will never get to ride it unless it comes to DL or WDW. The chances of me traveling to Paris unless something happens are slim to none. Aww mannnn....:cry: Also, It kinda reminds me of M:S with the outer space planet kinda stuff.... any relation to that on this ride what so ever, such as techniques to make you feel like your taking off? Anyone? :)

ogryn

OK, where has this idea come from that it is at Hong Kong, or Japan?

Space Mountain Mission 2, as Imagineer Boy correctly stated, is at Disneyland Resort Paris

:wave:

aklodge

Roswell said:
Is it just me or is this not going to be in Disneyland Paris ?
Just to once again clarify (I don't know If you're joking or not) but the attraction will be in Disneyland Paris.

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I know that....i accidentally posted it in the wrong section.....sorry....I was just trying to keep you all updated on attractions around the world for the 50th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom