South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I will be there. Someone wanna toss me some directions so I don't get hopelessly lost in South Jersey? :lookaroun

Foolish Mortal

Sounds perfect. Wish Foolish Mortal could join us. We need to discuss the state of the flyers. ha ha

I love Fridays!!!!!

Aw thanks Bon :wave: Unfortunately I just can't seem to convince Comcast that my periodic Disney get togethers should take presedence over work :mad:

As it turns out my step dad just went into the hospital Sunday and may be there for a while. I'd feel guilty.

Have fun all. Wish I could be with ya's.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Aw thanks Bon :wave: Unfortunately I just can't seem to convince Comcast that my periodic Disney get togethers should take presedence over work :mad:

As it turns out my step dad just went into the hospital Sunday and may be there for a while. I'd feel guilty.

Hope your step father is okay.

Maybe next time.:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Tom just sent a message saying he'd be interested, but asked if we could do it a little earlier.

I was thinking 3 would be easily past the lunch rush.

Victoria, Bonnie, would something like 1:30 work for you?

I'll send Tom a link and he can comment directly.

TiggerBW

Tom just sent a message saying he'd be interested, but asked if we could do it a little earlier.

I was thinking 3 would be easily past the lunch rush.

Victoria, Bonnie, would something like 1:30 work for you?

I'll send Tom a link and he can comment directly.

Absolutely!!! 1:30 Rocks!!! ha ha. (just playin') Works for me! :)

TiggerBW

I'm sorry to hear about your step dad! I'll pray for him.
Darn comcast! Switch to verizon! :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Absolutely!!! 1:30 Rocks!!! ha ha. (just playin') Works for me! :)

Cool! So if that's okay with Victoria, we'll switch to 1:30. I'll send her a PM to make sure it's okay with her.

Not looking good for the Phillies at the moment, but it's only the first inning.

TiggerBW

Cool! So if that's okay with Victoria, we'll switch to 1:30. I'll send her a PM to make sure it's okay with her.

Not looking good for the Phillies at the moment, but it's only the first inning.

I'm not worried. :) Yesterday started like this too. GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
See! I'm not worried! We tied it up! And we're still on base! :)

Kendrick can't throw a strike to save his life tonight . . . but he's got a no hitter going . . . but he's had two innings with bases loaded. . .

. . . I think he owns stock in pharmaceuticals for heart-attacks.:dazzle:

TiggerBW

ha ha ha
ok, now i'm worried. 8th inning, down by 5. and i can't watch the game since i switched to fios and CN8 isn't in their package. :) argh!
and yes, kendrick SUCKS they should have traded him to japan. ha ha. just kidding

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom