South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
*does CPR on thread*

Soooo....anyone wanna go to Cracker Barrel? :lookaroun

Shouldn't we just start a new thread Victoria? This one is getting a little confusing. There is a Cracker Barrel in Hamilton on 130 or one in Mt. Holly which is further south (off of 295). The others that I know of are in Clinton and Neshaminy PA (Rt. 1)

Only problem with Cracker Barrel is that it is often so crowded around meal time and no res. That and no beer :eek:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Shouldn't we just start a new thread Victoria? This one is getting a little confusing. There is a Cracker Barrel in Hamilton on 130 or one in Mt. Holly which is further south (off of 295). The others that I know of are in Clinton and Neshaminy PA (Rt. 1)

Only problem with Cracker Barrel is that it is often so crowded around meal time and no res. That and no beer :eek:

I can start a new thread I suppose. My vote is for the Cracker Barrel in Hamilton, personally. The ability to drink beer doesn't apply to me anymore so I am indifferent on that front. :lol:

*goes to start a new thread*

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Anyone interested in getting together on Saturday April 12th?

Bonnie suggested that date would work for her, so if anyone's interested, let's pick a spot and book it.

TiggerBW

Anyone interested in getting together on Saturday April 12th?

Bonnie suggested that date would work for her, so if anyone's interested, let's pick a spot and book it.

Works for me! oh wait, you already mentioned that. :) We haven't met in a while! Hope everyone can come!!!!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
cracker barrel in mt. holly or Marlton? just a suggestion. :) really doesn't matter. i love TGI Fridays too. :)

I'll go anywhere. The closer to the Turnpike or Parkway the easier it is for me, but I don't mind braving the roads of South Jersey too much. :lookaroun :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
cracker barrel in mt. holly or Marlton? just a suggestion. :) really doesn't matter. i love TGI Fridays too. :)

I'll go anywhere. The closer to the Turnpike or Parkway the easier it is for me, but I don't mind braving the roads of South Jersey too much. :lookaroun :lol:

There are Fridays and Cracker Barrels near both exit 4 and exit 5, so either of those are fine with me.:shrug:

Since neither of those take reservations, if we do one of them, we should probably go at an off-peak time - like 2 or 3 - so we don't have a problem getting a table.

:( I'll be travelling that weekend, hopefully next time.

Should we try to pick a different weekend? I'll be travelling the weekend before, but should be free most times after that.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
There are Fridays and Cracker Barrels near both exit 4 and exit 5, so either of those are fine with me.:shrug:

Since neither of those take reservations, if we do one of them, we should probably go at an off-peak time - like 2 or 3 - so we don't have a problem getting a table.

Should we try to pick a different weekend? I'll be travelling the weekend before, but should be free most times after that.

The only weekend out of the question for me is the April 18-20 weekend because I will be busy celebrating birthday festivities in AC. Other than that, I am usually able to be around on the weekends.

I think we have gone to both the Fridays and the Cracker Barrel that you mention. Both were easy for me. :)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

If it's good for most others, stay with it, I will catch the next one.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
If it's good for most others, stay with it, I will catch the next one.

:lookaroun

I knew you'd say that. . .

. . . when I went ahead and suggested we just go for that weekend.

:lol:

Finding a time that works with everyone really is impossible.

We should probably do something like meet on the first weekend of odd months or something and just have a running thing going for whoever can make it.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

I knew you'd say that. . .

. . . when I went ahead and suggested we just go for that weekend.

:lol:

Finding a time that works with everyone really is impossible.

We should probably do something like meet on the first weekend of odd months or something and just have a running thing going for whoever can make it.

Geez...just trying to be a team player...
...it's not like it's all about me......:lookaroun :cool:
To get a chance to see you again Gary, I would consider flying in a day early!

So beyond April, how about June 7?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom