Soundstage 4 Demo Watch Thread

YodaMan

The article said "The walkway permanently closed to Cast Members earlier today"
Were they using it for something backstage?o_O

The wording is weird, but I assume by "walkway" I believe they mean the area under the Tour Bridge where the construction walls are now. Cast members would cut between Soundtage 3 and 4 to get to the bungalows backstage.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, June 2. The "soundstage" between One Man's Dream and Toy Story Midway Mania has a full scrim now, top to bottom, and extending around the back side.

img_9634-jpg.207996

The artwork for the new Toy Story Land was moved from the back fence to the side of this building.

img_9635-jpg.207997

This area is across from the restrooms in the Midway Mania building (outside of the frame on the left). This soundstage has been used for various temporary "attractions" such as Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Capt. Jack Sparrow experience, and an indoor rest area from the summer heat.

img_9636-jpg.207998

po1998

Help me out...if the former Jack Sparrow attraction was in "Soundstage 4", then TSMM is in the former "Soundstage 2 & 3"? Where was Soundstage 1?

Thanks!

YodaMan

Help me out...if the former Jack Sparrow attraction was in "Soundstage 4", then TSMM is in the former "Soundstage 2 & 3"? Where was Soundstage 1?

Thanks!

Soundstage 4 was Jack Sparrow/Narnia. Soundstages 1 and 2 and 3 are essentially one large complex. Soundstages 2 and 3 were home to Millionaire, and became TSMM with the original 2 tracks (Soundtage 2 is essentially the queue, and Soundstage 3 is mostly the tracks). Soundstage 1 is the adjacent building on the left of TSMM. It was home to things like Darth Maul and Wandering Oakens. It is currently the home of the 3rd TSMM track that opened last year.

po1998

Soundstage 4 was Jack Sparrow/Narnia. Soundstages 1 and 2 and 3 are essentially one large complex. Soundstages 2 and 3 were home to Millionaire, and became TSMM with the original 2 tracks (Soundtage 2 is essentially the queue, and Soundstage 3 is mostly the tracks). Soundstage 1 is the adjacent building on the left of TSMM. It was home to things like Darth Maul and Wandering Oakens. It is currently the home of the 3rd TSMM track that opened last year.
Thx!!

EOD K9

Probably the cheapest scrim they've ever needed.
As someone from TDO is reading my post, they will realize that if every building is a generic boxy building (I'm including everything here, MSUSA, HM, etc) they can drastically lower the prices on scrims.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom