Sorry another Dining Plan question

Princess Clayre

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

I know there are loads of DDP post (I think I must have read most of them!). I have pull various pieces of information and just want to check I 'm understand things right and I can see that the 2007 plan is different from the 2008.

1. Can you choose anything off the main TS menus or just a limited selection?

2. Can we have our desserts to go (in case we're full!!!)

3. On the same TS bill can you use part credits and pay some cash?

4. Again on CS/QS is it anything off the board?

Also if anyone has stayed at Wilderness Lodge recently can they remember which Breakfast items can be used as a snack credit at Roaring Forks.

Just want to make sure we get the best use out of the plan as we've never tried it before.

Hope this makes sense,
Thanks,
Clayre:)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hi Everyone,

I know there are loads of DDP post (I think I must have read most of them!). I have pull various pieces of information and just want to check I 'm understand things right and I can see that the 2007 plan is different from the 2008.

1. Can you choose anything off the main TS menus or just a limited selection? For TS you can choose one entree, one dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage, but you're not restricted as to which you choose.

2. Can we have our desserts to go (in case we're full!!!) Yes, the restaurants will package your dessert [and any dinner leftovers] to go.

3. On the same TS bill can you use part credits and pay some cash? By part credits, you mean a TS credit for each meal that you want billed to DDP and bill additional meals or add-ons separately? Yes. If you mean only use part of a TS credit because you didn't order dessert and get the dessert later, no.

4. Again on CS/QS is it anything off the board? You can order an entree and a dessert with a drink or a "combo meal" with a drink. Appetizers are billed separately.

Also if anyone has stayed at Wilderness Lodge recently can they remember which Breakfast items can be used as a snack credit at Roaring Forks.

Just want to make sure we get the best use out of the plan as we've never tried it before.

Hope this makes sense,
Thanks,
Clayre:)
Can't help about snacks at Roaring Forks, but answered your other questions... :D

lilclerk

1. Can you choose anything off the main TS menus or just a limited selection? It's basically anything. If something is not included, your server will let you know. I'm not sure if they still do this, but for example at Captain Jack's in DTD a lobster tail could be added to your meal, but it was not covered on the plan so you had to pay cash for it. But they will certainly let you know.

2. Can we have our desserts to go (in case we're full!!!) Of course! I did that every meal =)

3. On the same TS bill can you use part credits and pay some cash? I don't think so. They can probably put you on two separate bills though.

4. Again on CS/QS is it anything off the board? Again, if something isn't included, they'll let you know, but it's pretty much anything. Here's an example, last year at the Flame Tree, I got the 1/2 chicken meal which came with corn on the cob, beans and a drink. I also got an order of their french fries as a snack credit.

Hope this helps!

Princess Clayre

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies so far,

MontyMon
3. On the same TS bill can you use part credits and pay some cash? By part credits, you mean a TS credit for each meal that you want billed to DDP and bill additional meals or add-ons separately? Yes. If you mean only use part of a TS credit because you didn't order dessert and get the dessert later, no.

I knew I didn't word that very well! The reason for asking this one is that we are eating at Artist Point, which I know is a 2 TS credit. As the meals are not double the cost of a normal TS, we thought one of us would use their 2 credits (to keep the cost down slightly) and then we would pay for the other person. Hence saving us 2 credit for another time!

Make any more sense??

Princess Clayre

Original Poster
Thanks for the tip off Lilclerk on Cap 'n' Jacks. That's one of the places we've got ADR for. I wondered if we would get away with ordering the Lobster:lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks for the replies so far,

MontyMon

I knew I didn't word that very well! The reason for asking this one is that we are eating at Artist Point, which I know is a 2 TS credit. As the meals are not double the cost of a normal TS, we thought one of us would use their 2 credits (to keep the cost down slightly) and then we would pay for the other person. Hence saving us 2 credit for another time!

Make any more sense??

Yes.

You can charge one of your meals to DDP and pay OOP for the other. Just let your waiter know.

Rob562

As for the snack credits being used for breakfast items, the following should count as one snack credit each: piece of fruit, muffin, donut, other pastry, cereal w. milk, fruit bowl.

We'll most likely be on the DDP on our next trip, and on some days I'll use a snack option for cereal or a bagel, others I'll buy breakfast out-of-pocket. And if I'm somewhere in between the two, I'll buy a breakfast kid's meal out-of-pocket. :)

Side note: It used to be that you could purchase boxes of donuts or bagels in the gift shop with a single snack credit, as long as it was under $4. But I've heard that this practice is no longer allowed.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom