Sophia the First

drew81

Original Poster
Sophia the First made her in park debut today during the Christmas parade taping.

I would look for her to do meet n greets down the road. :)

WDWBryan

T0Ugi.jpg

jdmdisney99

She looks like a fast-food chain mascot. Not every character works with a plastic head.

Could they not find a real little girl for the TV taping?
Yeah, just for the TV taping. If they actually put her out for meet and greets with the regular princesses it will look so messed up. I was thinking why they wouldn't use a real person if they would do meets but then realized she is a little girl. If they want to do something with her in the parks, they either need to wait until she's an adult, or find a seven year old who needs a part time job.

WDWFREAK53

Yeah, just for the TV taping. If they actually put her out for meet and greets with the regular princesses it will look so messed up. I was thinking why they wouldn't use a real person if they would do meets but then realized she is a little girl. If they want to do something with her in the parks, they either need to wait until she's an adult, or find a seven year old who needs a part time job.

Lilo, and the rest of the Disney Junior characters aren't face characters and she's a little girl. I think it looks okay.

Animaniac93-98

Lilo, and the rest of the Disney Junior characters aren't face characters and she's a little girl. I think it looks okay.

Those characters look better to me because they have more rounded features that translate better to big globe-like heads and work better with the proportions of the rest of the body, unlike Sofia who has a more pointed chin and nose and a different figure shape.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
My kids watched the first episode.....she evidently has some type of necklace that allows her to summon other Disney Princesses or characters from the other movies. That may not be totally accurate but that is how she was described to me by my kids......

Interpretation.....additional retail fodder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom