Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
People...generally speaking...are stupid.

Hence forth the popularity of this shirt.

IMWITHSTUPIDMENS_zpseb07ed01.jpg

po1998

Hopefully at least one of the attractions(if they end up building two), is accessible to most people, and not just two thrill rides for 48" and up. That being said, this is a pretty big plot of land, especially if the service road behind the attractions is pushed back towards the canal.

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 3.14.48 PM.png

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Am I the only one who thinks Gotg is a good idea?
I think that Disney can make great attractions out of GotG. But they are putting one into Tower of Terror at DCA, which doesn't work, because it's a space opera attraction in a classically themed building, and they are apparently now putting one into the theme park that is NOT supposed to be about fantasy, but about the real world. Put GotG into Tomorrowland or DHS, and I'm good. Epcot...this sounds bad.

Donaldfan1934

Poor Ellen and BIll Nye. If the ride portion was faster, and the car seats not so uncomfortable, I would go on Energy every visit.
I do enjoy the Ellen movie part.
I will miss you Ellen, even if no one else does.

If GotG does in fact end up replacing UoE, then they should move the dinosaur animatronics to MK and build a clone of the Primeval World diorama. I'm surprised they've never cloned that for the WDWRR considering that they cloned it for TDL's WRRR over 11 years later. It may be old school, but its still a major highlight of the DLRR experience.

Last edited:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
If GotG does in fact end up replacing UoE, then they should move the dinosaur animatronics to MK and build a clone of the Primeval World diorama. I'm surprised they've never cloned that for any of the MK railroads since DL. It may be old school, but its still a major highlight of the DLRR experience.
It's been cloned for the RR at Tokyo Disneyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom