Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

Some thoughts....

Given that the California version is called "Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!", we will probably get "Mission: *******!"

With the huge flat floor in Energy and the power setup for wireless charging, one could imagine that this will be a trackless vehicle ride, maybe with two independent tracks given the space available. Think wireless Mr. Toad meets the Guardians.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

Trackless isn't coming here.
I defer to the expert <<bows>>.

My conjectures are based on zero information (and they show it).

I guess it's safe to say we are getting this from TWDC:

4yWAciE.gif

csmat99

The area around ToT actually isn't becoming Marvel Land which makes the Guardians decision all the more strange.
MC%20Update%20Mockup%201080p-X3.png

From MiceChat and posted here in another thread by @TP2000.
Where would they be rerouting all the Anaheim buses that currently drop off and pick up where the DCA expansion is shaded?

csmat99

Yes and yes, but it takes up a ton of space. and to me is more expendable than tower
GRR is an amazing water ride. Something that if budgets weren't cut Animal Kingdom should of gotten. And yes it's a important image of DCA as well with the peak.

asianway

GRR is an amazing water ride. Something that if budgets weren't cut Animal Kingdom should of gotten. And yes it's a important image of DCA as well with the peak.
Im pretty sure once a sci fi prison, warehouse, "thing" is dominating the DCA skyline, nothing is untouchable

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
Wow... Never knew how much EPCOT meant to some. It's my favorite park, but my feelings pale in comparison to some. Unfortunately, though needs of the many outweighs the needs of a few. (RIP Leonard Nimoy)

I hope that they keep the elements of the park is suppose to be. Implementation is very key to keep all happy. I don't care what IP they are using. I find it strange that we get so upset over trivial things.

Variable

Wow... Never knew how much EPCOT meant to some. It's my favorite park, but my feelings pale in comparison to some. .... I find it strange that we get so upset over trivial things.

In the true real world, trivial. Of course. Unarguable.

In the theme park worled, wherein this discussion is occurring:
A shift of Epcot from ideas, philosophy, possible futures, history, and knowledge of other cultures and ways of life to popular entertainment based product is hardly trivial.

Edit: I walk back some of my harsher ending rhetoric. I'm grateful DisneyJay hung in there and elaborated a bit more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom