Take a look at this pic
I took a Nude photo and Did this!

Attachments

• coolbody.jpg
    coolbody.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 100

CalDisney

Originally posted by DisJosh
Very cool Mitch! I like the first Stitch one the best...the one w/ the green backround. IS that in watercolors?
No Josh
I drew it out 1st Then I Scanned it and Painted it in Photoshop
with the airbrush
I kinda smeard the colors Oops!

CalDisney

Well It is that time again to post Another new drawing
This is the Ship from Treasure Planet
I drew it the partially painted it on acetate
Then finished it in photoshop

Attachments

• colorship.jpg
    colorship.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 87

WDWspider

Originally posted by The Mom
As someone who can barely draw a straight line, I'm very impressed!

I must say, that I am someone who can "draw a straight line" but that is way beyond 10 year old expectations, she has feelings, depth, a smart humor, and a lot more than just an incredible drawing detail there. She really has some great potential. Just the fact that she drew that cat with it's back to you made me see some unusual creativity. WOW WOW and WOW.

General Grizz

I just got a 3-D program. Here is a big piece of junk I whipped together to experiment. I call it "The Groundbreaking." Nonetheless, I will be working with this graphics program, and hopefully design some pretty neat stuff with it!

Attachments

• newride.jpg
    newride.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 80

Main Street USA

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I just got a 3-D program. Here is a big piece of junk I whipped together to experiment. I call it "The Groundbreaking." Nonetheless, I will be working with this graphics program, and hopefully design some pretty neat stuff with it!

Make sure you spend your time modeling Disney attractions. I know you're into drawing out the plans, why not model anentire attraction inside and out, then just set up the camera to do a ride through! Weeeeeeeeee!

If I didn't have a job, that's what I'd be doing all day, all week, all month, all year....etc............Maybe when I retire........:rolleyes:

Let's see some rides, Grizz!

General Grizz

That's what I'm trying to do, MSU! :) I don't know how I can make a ride through...

What I will do first is draw out the plans on paper. Then I will try to duplicate it in 3-D and color...but there are some hard things - i.e. trying to make patterns and shapes. i.e. I find it near impossible at this point to make something like Christopher? did with the COP sign for the COP wallpaper...or the Mission: Space design. This is called MicroGraphix Webtricity 3-D version 3 I had on my computer...and it seems very advanced as far as its tools... And I am somewhat hooked on making stuff, but I'm really busy now.

What I will do is first work on one that I don't want to put out to public (queue/ride/storyboards) and then at the same time just make some fun things to post. I will work on this in my off-time in the Winter :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom