Some guy broke my nose at Epcot

mergatroid

Original Poster
Just got back from another fantastic vacation, which I will of course discuss in detail, but first I simply must go into detail how some strange guy broke my nose.

Now it was about 8.45 at Epcot and my wife and I decided to hit Spaceship Earth to do some videoing. We noticed a big looking guy in front of us wearing a police dept baseball cap and a pink tutu prancing around but thought nothing much of it at the time being rather liberal folk. He had what appeared to be his son with him who seemed a little embarrassed by his fathers loud behaviour but he also seemed to be familiar with it.

Anyhow as they were getting ready to enter the ride vehicle the guy in the tutu said "This is how we do the Y.M.C.A. dance Milwaukee style" and started throwing shapes in a real flamboyant way! Unfortunately his handbag caught me smack in the face and broke my nose.

Now my nose was sore and there was a drop of blood but nothing serious, his kid started acting hysterically and my wife tried to calm him down. Disney took this guy off stage pretty quick once his son was yelling. This guy was acting like a fool and made them take me too, he was lying I suppose and told them I was seriously injured, to which I assured everyone involved if he had hit me deliberately I wouldn't have flinched much anyway.

Now I did feel fine, but his son was crying his rather large butte off at the whole situation. I think what made it worse was the guy offering to buy me a dinner date at any McDonalds off property and me refusing.

My advice?

Pay attention to your surroundings.

trr1

popcorn2-2.jpg
stock-photo-man-eating-popcorn-47089651.jpg

828tnt

Just got back from another fantastic vacation, which I will of course discuss in detail, but first I simply must go into detail how some strange guy broke my nose.

Now it was about 8.45 at Epcot and my wife and I decided to hit Spaceship Earth to do some videoing. We noticed a big looking guy in front of us wearing a police dept baseball cap and a pink tutu prancing around but thought nothing much of it at the time being rather liberal folk. He had what appeared to be his son with him who seemed a little embarrassed by his fathers loud behaviour but he also seemed to be familiar with it.

Anyhow as they were getting ready to enter the ride vehicle the guy in the tutu said "This is how we do the Y.M.C.A. dance Milwaukee style" and started throwing shapes in a real flamboyant way! Unfortunately his handbag caught me smack in the face and broke my nose.

Now my nose was sore and there was a drop of blood but nothing serious, his kid started acting hysterically and my wife tried to calm him down. Disney took this guy off stage pretty quick once his son was yelling. This guy was acting like a fool and made them take me too, he was lying I suppose and told them I was seriously injured, to which I assured everyone involved if he had hit me deliberately I wouldn't have flinched much anyway.

Now I did feel fine, but his son was crying his rather large butte off at the whole situation. I think what made it worse was the guy offering to buy me a dinner date at any McDonalds off property and me refusing.

My advice?

Pay attention to your surroundings.

post of the year so far!

Jimmy Thick- ok this one is better than mine.......

NiarrNDisney

I think you have a lawsuit! You should ask for more money for the mental anguish you suffered having to see this person in a tutu and then having to read about them bragging about it hear on this forum! Uhh some people just have no class!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom