Some big things coming to Disney Springs

Gatorboy

Was this referring to the garage or is there something else?

If it's of the entertainment nature, how about Star Wars & Marvel themed mini golf down by House of Blues, or perhaps escape rooms to take over DQ. Broadway Show Theater or maybe a Food Network working studio/kitchen restaurant. Just blue skying, not any basis for any of the above, just wishful thinking

HauntedMansionFLA

If it's of the entertainment nature, how about Star Wars & Marvel themed mini golf down by House of Blues, or perhaps escape rooms to take over DQ. Broadway Show Theater or maybe a Food Network working studio/kitchen restaurant. Just blue skying, not any basis for any of the above, just wishful thinking
Your right. A little more family things to do besides shop and eat would be nice.

wdwfan4ver

I hope something is down with Disney Quest based what I saw on my trip at Disney Quest. Only one of the two Food Quest levels was open and ready to serve food. Plus it looked like that half of the stuff is gone and Disney's already started to gut the place.

Disney Quest does have major problems right now outside of food quest. The place has problems with its arcade machines. The issues is stuff like the Fix-It Felix, Jr. arcade cabinets. Most of the Fix-It Felix Jr. arcade cabinets have been with the joystick not able to go all directions, or issues with the buttons themselves.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom