Solo Adult Dining

Schneewittchen

Yak and Yeti @ AK - the Yak Attack cocktail is the best
San Angel Inn @ EPCOT - cozy, lovely atmosphere, decent food, great tequila drinks
Restaurant Marrakesh @ EPCOT - belly dancers, great food (yummy bastillas), and tasty beers
Sanaa @ AK Lodge - there's a bar, nice decor, fantastic food
Narcoossee's @ Grand Floridian - there's a bar, great seafood, good wine options
Kona Cafe @ Polynesian - interesting food
Artist Point @ Wilderness Lodge - in my humble opinion, the best signature dining option
Crew's Cup Lounge @ Yacht Club - the way a bar should be

Eddie Garrison

These are some of my favourites:

Tune In Lounge
at the Studios - You can sit at the bar & order off the full menu
Nomad Lounge at Animal is a hidden gem, It's right at the entrance to Pandora & is attached to Tiffins
Rose & Crown at EPCOT
La Cava del Tequila at EPCOT
Brown Derby Lounge will not be so hot in March at the Studios since it's outside
Dawa Bar at Animal is another cool spot for people watching

Beacon Joe

What kind of drinks do you like? And what type of environment? A good place to sit and relax? Or people watch and/or strike up a conversation?

Matt_Black

What kind of drinks do you like? And what type of environment? A good place to sit and relax? Or people watch and/or strike up a conversation?

That's a very good question. If you like to converse with fellow guests, you might want to try Biergarten or Teppan Edo.

NiarrNDisney

Best places for TS solo and bar dining with amazing food and atmosphere at places with large bars where you wont feel like they are just shoving you in between guests:

Boat House (DS)
blueZoo Lounge (Dolphin)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
Homecoming (DS)
House of Blues (DS)
Il Mulino* (Swan)
Kimonos (Swan)
Kona Island (Poly)
Lava Lounge (DS)
Nomad Lounge (DAK)
Raglan Road (DS)
Sanaa Lounge (AKL-KV)
Splitzville (DS)
Territory Lounge (WL)
Tune In Lounge (DHS)
Tutto Gusto (Epcot)
Wave Lounge (CR)

Last edited:

NiarrNDisney

Here are some great CS/ more casual options where you can also dine at a bar:

Big River Brewery (BWR)
Cabana Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin)
the Fountain (Dolphin)
Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL)
Hurricane Hanna's (Y&BCR)
Polite Pig (DS)
Siestas Pool Bar & Grill (CSR)

And more are coming

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Another vote here for the Tune In Lounge--dinner menu right at the bar--good, comfort food! :hungry:

And Dad's Electric Lemonade. Amen.

1fc98841bc8ab3953e59a08c3a0775f5--electric-lemonade-disney-drinks.jpg

Simba's Mom

I've gotten great seats for solo dining by asking politely "Since I'm alone and won't have anyone to talk with and pass the time, I'd really appreciate it if I could have a seat where I could watch something [or say "a good view]" I've gotten a window seat at California Grill, tankside at Coral Reef, on the porch at Rose and Crown (this was at lunchtime), and a window at Chefs de France. As far as lounges, I've had bad luck at places in the Epcot resorts. Too much loud convention trade, enjoying themselves a little too much.

disneygeek90

Lava Lounge at Rainforest in Disney Springs is one of my favorite places to eat. The view is fantastic on the water. It's also much quieter than inside and, more times than not, mostly kid free.

Last edited:

danyoung56

I've gotten great seats for solo dining by asking politely "Since I'm alone and won't have anyone to talk with and pass the time, I'd really appreciate it if I could have a seat where I could watch something [or say "a good view]"

Go with what works for you. I've not had to play the sympathy card - I just state where I'd like to sit, and usually they can fill my request.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom