Sogi Voting

Which should be our new and first theme park to design?

• Civilizations

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Elements Water Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medievil waterpark

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Utopia

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Land of Legends

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • ShadowLands or Dark Kingdom

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sci/Fi Jules Verne Theme Park

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Movie Magic

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Movie Theme park where you actually STEP INTO the movie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chad

Original Poster
Here's the day you've all been waiting for!
Look at the old post-Collaboration for descriptions

Goofster

I'll be the first to post a reply I guess.

Anyway, I voted for the Land of Legends. All these ideas sound like they would fit nicely as lands in the current parks, but out of all of them, I think the Land of Legends would be the coolest park, all the spirits and stories, I think it'd be fun.

Well that's just my vote :king:

Jimengland

Aren't the last two ideas in the vote the same if they are the ones suggested by me and wagner, because my idea is identical in every way to wagner's which was quite spooky I thought.

Chad

Original Poster
Yes, the bottom 2 are very similar, But Wagner asked me to seperate them. So I did.

BTW, I realize I spelled SOJI like SOGI, I apologize. I feel stupid.

DisJosh

Chad, wouldnt it make more sense if only the ppl working on this project could vote? I mean look Rod comes along and screws this whole thing up :D :p

space*mt*ranger

VOTE FOR SCI-FI

!!!!VOTE FOR THE SCI-FI PARK ,COME ON PICTURE A WHOLE PARK OF SC-FI ATTRACTIONS,IT WOULE BE TRULY AN E-TICKET & FAMILY PARK!!!!!!!!oh no im begining to sound like a politicion:veryconfu

DisJosh

Originally posted by Goofster
who wants an E-Ticket park?
Goofster there was another thread in which you were supost to submit your ideas and say if you wanted to be part of this project....these are the park ideas we are choosing from. There was a set date for ideas to be submitted. I'm affraid you're a little late.

DisJosh

Originally posted by DisJosh

Goofster there was another thread in which you were supost to submit your ideas and say if you wanted to be part of this project....these are the park ideas we are choosing from. There was a set date for ideas to be submitted. I'm affraid you're a little late.
Oh I see that you had responded to that thread....well that was the place and you already submitted what your idea was....its too late for the E ticket one unless chad can alter the poll.

Goofster

DisJosh you misunderstood my post, I was not submitting an Idea, I was merely commenting on space*mt*ranger's post. I was just saying that an E-Ticket park is a bad idea and would never fly w/ disney. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Goofster
DisJosh you misunderstood my post, I was not submitting an Idea, I was merely commenting on space*mt*ranger's post. I was just saying that an E-Ticket park is a bad idea and would never fly w/ disney. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ohhhhh I knew that:brick: :D

Chad

Original Poster
Well, I never put limits on who could help with the project..Maybe I should make a website afterall? I'm just afraid there wouldn't be enough traffic...But I could work on one, maybe tie it in with this message board somehow? Any Ideas? And Yes, I am mad at Jay-Rod! LoL was winning!!!! Grrr...

DisJosh

I wasnt implying that there were limits to who could participate but as of today there were a certain number who showed deep interest........these should be the ones who vote or rather the ones who submitted ideas or partial ideas. Anyone who wanted could participate after this point but I feel it's too late for them to be able to vote. Thats just how I feel.

BTW chad you've got a PM.

Chad

Original Poster
Sure, I agree and understand. This whoel society is sorta new, so I was expecting there to bugs in the system so to speak, all I can say Is that I'll work on it.

BTW, whats a PM?

Chad

Original Poster
It's been brought to my attention that the current voting system is not very efficent or fair. And I have to agree. those of you who are truly into joining this can check out
http://soji0.tripod.com/SOJI/
Yes, we know have a home and a seperate place to discuss. So, tell your friends, your parents, your neigbors, and even your pet gerbil that the Society of Junior Imagineers is now officially launched!

But now I have a problem. Should I start over with the voting? Or will let this round continue through?

DisJosh

I like it chad! We could ride this out and see what happens or revote having all the members e-mail you. Or maby an honest third party would want to get involved and we could mail that person w/ our choice......I'm not really sure. How ever we do it I think a revote would be the right way to do things, how we do it I'm not sure about. I'll contact Jay Rod and see if he would be our third party.....I think he can be trusted. Would you like me to PM him chad? or would you like to seeing your the coordinator here? Rod is just a sugestipn b/c I know him pretty well.....its up to you.

Chad

Original Poster
Haha..Revoting..and my name is chad...Thats funny...Hey i even live in florida too!

Oh well, I suppose Revoting is the best idea, wanna go ahead and just use the new message board? We'll be voting alot, might as well go ahead and start using it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom