Soft Drinks avalible on the Magic

PolynesianPrincess

@Disneyfalcon did they have POG juice in Cabanas?! @HollyBelle just got off the Fantasy and reported there was NO POG there!!! :cry: As someone who loves POG and is going on the Fantasy soon, this made me sad! Guess I'll have to bring some orange pineapple juice along with me since POG juice is all but impossible to find at grocery stores!

Disneyfalcon

@Disneyfalcon did they have POG juice in Cabanas?! @HollyBelle just got off the Fantasy and reported there was NO POG there!!! :cry: As someone who loves POG and is going on the Fantasy soon, this made me sad! Guess I'll have to bring some orange pineapple juice along with me since POG juice is all but impossible to find at grocery stores!

Oh shoot! I don't think I checked! I want to say yes, it was still there, but I didn't verify!

Chuck, it's passion fruit, orange juice and guava. They serve it at the Poly and it's delicious!

Well shoot, now I'm mad I missed it. Lol

PolynesianPrincess

Oh shoot! I don't think I checked! I want to say yes, it was still there, but I didn't verify!

Chuck, it's passion fruit, orange juice and guava. They serve it at the Poly and it's delicious!

Well shoot, now I'm mad I missed it. Lol

They also have it at Tusker House! I was happy to discover this last year! :) We like to mix it with our champagne for POG mimosa's!

Kerby626

It was on the Dream in Cabanas. It's my drink of choice to mix with.

kasey1988

There was!! We sailed the dream September 18-21! Had my fair share during breakfast!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom