Soarin single rides sign gone

Sean23

Original Poster
I just got off soarin using fp and went bacl to see if they singles line was open. The sign is gone. I took a photo but am on my treo right now and can post the photo later.

HinunterZuNich

Yea while there I thought I remembered reading that there was a single-rider line so I went and asked. Too my surprise, they told me there was no such thing and in turn I was very confused hehe.

Oh well!

brkgnews

*sigh*:(

I hate to see it go (especially since I never got to use it), but due to the way the ride loads, it admittedly doesn't make much sense unless it dumped directly into the "dots on the floor" staging room.

PhotoDave219

Sean23 said:
I just got off soarin using fp and went bacl to see if they singles line was open. The sign is gone. I took a photo but am on my treo right now and can post the photo later.

I was told montsh ago by a manager that it will never open, because they pull singles out from teh standby line....

Its still an awful line. 70 Min at 2ish today....

WendyDarling

I remember hearing from a manager that they made the queue line wrong for single riders. The way the load the ride the single rider queue didn't work. You think they would have noticed this before the open the ride and done something about it then.

Brian Noble

Even if there was a viable single rider line, it would not move very quickly--just as the one in DCA doesn't. The ride loads in such large groups that there are many ways for the grouper to fill rows. Figure that, at most, one out of the three rows isn't perfectly filled, because if there were two rows, the grouper probably could rearrange the parties in those rows for another party of two. So, you get (at most) three single riders pulled per cycle. End result? Glacial single rider line.

For the next while, you'll either have to get there first thing, or grab a fastpass if you want to avoid the lines. That's less true in DCA, but only because DCA has lower total daily numbrs---practically everyone through the turnstiles in either park has Soarin' as their #1 goal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom