So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 15: Uniting Universal (Official Hub Thread)

spacemt354

Chili's
Just to review/recap where we were - and possibly where we will go, I'd like to see us try and finish this, but we may need some help.

The original goal of this game was to try and build out an entire Universal Australia Resort - complete with 2 parks (a Studios park and an Islands of Adventure style park) as well as a water park, hotels, shopping districts, and more.

Right now we have gotten a rough idea of some concepts for the Islands of Adventure style park (Name TBD) yet I'm not completely sold or attached to any of it. It can all change and mold as the brainstorming process unfolds. The map below gives the general idea of the layout too.
8381404181197979786%253Faccount_id%253D9

Going to tag some fellow armchair imagineers below with the question/conversation topic of "What would you like to see in a Universal park?"

It could be anything from your own past creations, your ideas like @brb1006 posted above, some attractions currently in Universal parks around the world that you enjoy -- anything to help give a library of concepts for us to work with! Then as the process unfolds, we can better piece together as a group how we'd want our parks and options to look in this resort complex. All ideas are welcome - thanks!
@mickeyfan5534
@Brer Oswald
@David2319
@Disney Dad 3000

spacemt354

Chili's
Just to review/recap where we were - and possibly where we will go, I'd like to see us try and finish this, but we may need some help.

The original goal of this game was to try and build out an entire Universal Australia Resort - complete with 2 parks (a Studios park and an Islands of Adventure style park) as well as a water park, hotels, shopping districts, and more.

Right now we have gotten a rough idea of some concepts for the Islands of Adventure style park (Name TBD) yet I'm not completely sold or attached to any of it. It can all change and mold as the brainstorming process unfolds. The map below gives the general idea of the layout too.

Going to tag some fellow armchair imagineers below with the question/conversation topic of "What would you like to see in a Universal park?"

It could be anything from your own past creations, your ideas like @brb1006 posted above, some attractions currently in Universal parks around the world that you enjoy -- anything to help give a library of concepts for us to work with! Then as the process unfolds, we can better piece together as a group how we'd want our parks and options to look in this resort complex. All ideas are welcome - thanks!
@S.P.E.W
@POLY LOVER
@orlando678-
@BigThunder26

spacemt354

Chili's

@HMF
@DlpPhantom
@comics101
@Jones14

spacemt354

Chili's

@Imagineerland (you were so helpful with Sydney Disneyland - I'd love to hear your thoughts on this)
@MonorailRed
@Poe Dameron
@KingOfEpicocity

spacemt354

Chili's

@KingMickey
@hack2112
@monkey92514
@OwlSong74

spacemt354

Chili's

@Darth_Disney
@captainmoch
@kap91
@Fox&Hound

spacemt354

Chili's

@tcool123
@MonorailRed
@QuillPenn
@KCheatle

spacemt354

Chili's

@CreateDisney
@mharrington
@Keyblade Jedi
@Angels and Disney's

spacemt354

Chili's

@ThatGuyFromFlorida
@Flippin'Flounder
@AimYourBrent
@GotsFancyPants

spacemt354

Chili's

@TwilightZone
@disneydf
@rawisericho
@JokersWild

Alrighty -- so that should bring it back full circle and be a good jumping off point. If anyone else not tagged would like to chime in by all means do so, just tagging some who might be interested in bringing this project together - thanks again!

brb1006

Brer Oswald

Please share! Nintendo is definitely on the table (has to be:p)
If we're talking an Islands of Adventure park, Zelda would be the best bet. The Mario fan in me wants him to be included as well. But maybe they could go Mario Galaxy (a space themed land), or maybe the upcoming Mario Odyssey (maybe just a ride, or a land based on an exotic Kingdom from the game too).

spacemt354

Chili's
If we're talking an Islands of Adventure park, Zelda would be the best bet. The Mario fan in me wants him to be included as well. But maybe they could go Mario Galaxy (a space themed land), or maybe the upcoming Mario Odyssey (maybe just a ride, or a land based on an exotic Kingdom from the game too).
Nice! I know very little about the game haha but I trust your judgement! I'm sure there are other Nintendo fans here (maybe can even start its own brainstorming thread)
Just from glancing through here @kmbmw777 @tcool123 @Twilight_Roxas
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...imagineering-some-movies.924013/#post-7555088

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom