So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 15: Uniting Universal (Official Hub Thread)

kmbmw777

Calling other Potter fans if they have any suggestions for this as well:bookworm:
I am hesitant on using the Fantastic Beasts five-ogy, as we really have little idea as to where they are planning on heading. (I have read somewhere that Newt is not going to be the star of the sequel, and that it will be set in Paris. Of course these are rumors).

However, if the land is New York and not solely Fantastic Beasts, that could be cool. Maybe they could lease out the Ghostbusters IP again? Gatsby (huge stretch)? Jimmy Kimmel's Race through New York?

Suchomimus

I am hesitant on using the Fantastic Beasts five-ogy, as we really have little idea as to where they are planning on heading. (I have read somewhere that Newt is not going to be the star of the sequel, and that it will be set in Paris. Of course these are rumors).

However, if the land is New York and not solely Fantastic Beasts, that could be cool. Maybe they could lease out the Ghostbusters IP again? Gatsby (huge stretch)? Jimmy Kimmel's Race through New York?
What about Kong ?

D Hulk

Phew! I'm home. :hungover:

Lots going on here, and my energy is low. Some responses to basically the last 25 messages...

First, agree with @Disney Dad 3000 on Hong Kong's amazing harbor:

IMG_2930.JPG

I love all of these additional ideas for the Potter boutique hotel. There was never any doubt this community could have fun with that! :p Doing a hotel as the central icon of a rebooted WWOHP land will require some redesigning for scales, possibly on a parkwide level. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll get a preliminary UniSea map worked out.

For Hogsmeade attractions in my plans: The anchor remains a Forbidden Journey clone. Relacing Flight of the Hippogriff might be a) a Whomping Willow spinner as discussed, and also b) a Hippogriff Encounter with a live Hagrid performer and an AA Buckbeak. Rather than a Buckbeak flight sim (which is a cool idea:)), I was considering a Quidditch flight sim. Give every single rider their own small IMAX dome (same size as those on Forbidden Journey), and grant them complete control over their broomsticks! Have all riders for each cycle actually play each other in a game of Quidditch! Points go to boutique guests' houses. Think it could be done with R1 Robocoaster KUKA arms (Sum of All Thrills type). Capacity could be an issue, which is a technical issue I need to ponder a bit.

Among Nintendo properties, I'd selected Zelda for UniSea because a) it would be in view of Hogwarts Castle, which Hyrule meshes with better than any other Nintendo I know, and b) Zelda has a more realistic look, less cartoony, which is generally UniSea's style.

I agree park-to-park transport across different Nintendo properties (Mario to Zelda) would be odd. Maybe the resort boats which access both parks could be the only shared transportation?

Open question to all Zelda fans :D: What would you like to see in a Zelda land? I'm leaning towards Ocarina of Time, since I don't know the later games so well. What awesome stuff can we use from them?

And lastly, I'd prefer keeping Donkey Kong and King Kong in separate parks. Though the DK attention can have some jokey Easter eggs to KK! :joyfull:

kmbmw777

I was considering a Quidditch flight sim. Give every single rider their own small IMAX dome (same size as those on Forbidden Journey), and grant them complete control over their broomsticks! Have all riders for each cycle actually play each other in a game of Quidditch! Points go to boutique guests' houses. Think it could be done with R1 Robocoaster KUKA arms (Sum of All Thrills type). Capacity could be an issue, which is a technical issue I need to ponder a bit.
This would be really cool. Expensive but amazing.

Suchomimus

And lastly, I'd prefer keeping Donkey Kong and King Kong in separate parks. Though the DK attention can have some jokey Easter eggs to KK! :joyfull:
Maybe we can have KK and DK trade parks. Replace Donkey Kong attraction with something like a Luigi's Mansion interactive shooter ride or Bowser's Castle dark ride, put DK in UniSea Nintendo World and have a Kong E-Ticket Ride in New York.

D Hulk

Maybe we can have KK and DK trade parks. Replace Donkey Kong attraction with something like a Luigi's Mansion interactive shooter ride or Bowser's Castle dark ride, put DK in UniSea Nintendo World and have a Kong E-Ticket Ride in New York.
That's an option. DK Island could work in UniSea, but I'm really rather attached to a large and immersive Skull Island land, and how it flows with the nearby stuff (like Jaws). King Kong in NY is less exciting. We'll think of other stuff for NY if we need to.

UniMK's Nintendo area is getting kinda cluttered. How about reworking it to exclusively focus on the Mushroom Kingdom? Do a Mario Kart ride, Bowser's Castle, Luigi's Mansion, a playground around say Level 1-1, and a large Super Smash Brothers show and character meet as a way to bring in other Nintendo characters to a lesser degree.

Brer Oswald

While these ideas sound nice, we need to keep in mind that Universal has so many IPs to use so we should not make the majority of a park themed to Nintendo.

Now, in order to connect the parks, what about utilizing Super Smash Bros. This seems to be the best of all worlds, as you could incorporate multiple stories into the ride, and make it far more than just transport.

An idea for a story would be Smash Bros: Civil War (something which was in Phase three of my NCU which I really want to work on more :/ ). Mario, Fox, Kirby, and more crazy IPs on one side, battling against Link, Samus, Fire Emblem characters, and more realistic/ story-driven IPs on the other. Obviously this has been done before, perhaps it could build off Brawl's Subspace Emissary?
The problem with this is that Smash Bros isn't a story driven IP. They tried something with Sub Space Emisary, then they seem to have abandoned that (which is unfortunate). Honestly, we could just do Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon lands, and call it a day, but I was just trying to offer additional alternative ideas in case we were really going full out with the Ultimate Ideal Universal resort, one with few limits.

spacemt354

Chili's

Very true -- I was thinking of other things that could maybe blend in with the New York aesthetic -- as a way to flesh out the area and not have it be one IP:bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
Phew! I'm home. :hungover:

Lots going on here, and my energy is low. Some responses to basically the last 25 messages...

First, agree with @Disney Dad 3000 on Hong Kong's amazing harbor:

View attachment 232237

I love all of these additional ideas for the Potter boutique hotel. There was never any doubt this community could have fun with that! :p Doing a hotel as the central icon of a rebooted WWOHP land will require some redesigning for scales, possibly on a parkwide level. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll get a preliminary UniSea map worked out.

For Hogsmeade attractions in my plans: The anchor remains a Forbidden Journey clone. Relacing Flight of the Hippogriff might be a) a Whomping Willow spinner as discussed, and also b) a Hippogriff Encounter with a live Hagrid performer and an AA Buckbeak. Rather than a Buckbeak flight sim (which is a cool idea:)), I was considering a Quidditch flight sim. Give every single rider their own small IMAX dome (same size as those on Forbidden Journey), and grant them complete control over their broomsticks! Have all riders for each cycle actually play each other in a game of Quidditch! Points go to boutique guests' houses. Think it could be done with R1 Robocoaster KUKA arms (Sum of All Thrills type). Capacity could be an issue, which is a technical issue I need to ponder a bit.

Among Nintendo properties, I'd selected Zelda for UniSea because a) it would be in view of Hogwarts Castle, which Hyrule meshes with better than any other Nintendo I know, and b) Zelda has a more realistic look, less cartoony, which is generally UniSea's style.

I agree park-to-park transport across different Nintendo properties (Mario to Zelda) would be odd. Maybe the resort boats which access both parks could be the only shared transportation?

Open question to all Zelda fans :D: What would you like to see in a Zelda land? I'm leaning towards Ocarina of Time, since I don't know the later games so well. What awesome stuff can we use from them?

Glad you got home okay!

Lots to think and ponder about with the Hogwarts resort....that could be a real winner though if we keep fleshing it out. I do like the idea of having the boat be transport between the lands, rather than a necessary form of transportation...we could easily just extend the water through the Nintendo land and into the next park!

spacemt354

Chili's
UniMK's Nintendo area is getting kinda cluttered. How about reworking it to exclusively focus on the Mushroom Kingdom? Do a Mario Kart ride, Bowser's Castle, Luigi's Mansion, a playground around say Level 1-1, and a large Super Smash Brothers show and character meet as a way to bring in other Nintendo characters to a lesser degree.
The problem with this is that Smash Bros isn't a story driven IP. They tried something with Sub Space Emisary, then they seem to have abandoned that (which is unfortunate). Honestly, we could just do Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon lands, and call it a day, but I was just trying to offer additional alternative ideas in case we were really going full out with the Ultimate Ideal Universal resort, one with few limits.
I think like in Club 32 -- we can start big and see what we like the best! Plus there as always 'future expansions' we could have an opening day lineup that is a bit smaller and then expands over time!

Sorry for the semi-brief responses...I accidentally cut my right index finger and have it wrapped...a finger which I never realized until now was so essential to typing on a keyboard and clicking on a mouse. :hungover::hilarious:

StevenU

A Great Gatsby ride would be amazing! We read the book last year!

Brer Oswald

I think like in Club 32 -- we can start big and see what we like the best! Plus there as always 'future expansions' we could have an opening day lineup that is a bit smaller and then expands over time!

Sorry for the semi-brief responses...I accidentally cut my right index finger and have it wrapped...a finger which I never realized until now was so essential to typing on a keyboard and clicking on a mouse. :hungover::hilarious:
Oh dear. No worries, I hope it heals soon!

spacemt354

Chili's
There's not enough substance for a Paris land for Universal IPs :p... and Les Mis is well... Miserable. :hilarious:
Ironic considering 2 years ago you were the project manager on a Paris land project for Universal:hilarious: ...with Les Mis in it!:joyfull:
Posting on behalf of Project Manager @MonorailRed , @Sam4D23 , @DSquared , and @Matt7187
28v6mwo.png

Universal Studios Florida has a variety of city themes around its lagoon center. From Hollywood, to New York, to San Francisco, to London. In 2019, get ready for the 5th city "land" in the park....
Paris

In our scenario, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley has become so popular that guests have demanded that the London waterfront area expand. Next to London is the World Expo, featuring an attraction called Fear Factor: Live, that in 2017, became the site of Harry Potter "Phase 3" - The Ministry of Magic.

With the extension of the London facade, World Expo's only remaining attraction, Men In Black: Alien Attack, became out of place and plans were pushed forward to connect London to another international city, allowing a more fluid transition in the east end of the park. This is where the notion of Paris became a reality. The land partially sits on the location once held by Men in Black: Alien Attack, but is mostly in a large expansion pad towards the south-east end of the park. Placing the new land here allows for a positive net gain in attractions as a whole, increases capacity, and hopefully generates a lot of enthusiasm for what the land will bring to the guests....

uni-park-2-jpg.104280
Key:
1 - The Bourne Identity - drift through the Paris streets with Jason Bourne
2 - Inception: Dream Within a Dream - travel within dreams for the ultimate thrill
3 - Les Miserables: The Musical - 25 min shows every top of the hour
A - Les Patisseries des Etoiles - fine assorted French pastries and drinks
B - La Maison Soldes - French styled store with themed merchandise
C - Hugo's - Les Miserables themed store with novelties
D - La Cafe Monet - Art Nouveau Restaurant
E - Cafe Debussy - Quick-Service Restaurant
* - The June Rebellion Streetmosphere
** - Restrooms

Overall, the land is designed to immerse guests with a myriad of opportunities to explore the streets of Paris, ride through perilous theatrical adventures, shop and dine in eloquent settings, and sing the songs of angry men. We hope you enjoy it!

-The Bourne Identity

Synopsis:
Relive one of the most memorable car chase scenes in cinema history from the film, The Bourne Identity, as you travel with Jason Bourne in a vintage Austin Mini Cooper ride vehicle through the traffic heavy streets of Paris to evade capture from the police and CIA.

Attraction Facade:
2qsa3bp.jpg

As guests approach the attraction, they enter a seemingly elegant and regal French hotel. However, once they are inside they realize that the CIA black operation program, Operation Treadstone, has infiltrated the building searching for an amnesiac assassin. Alexander Conklin, the head of Treadstone, is heard on the intercom addressing the fact that all of the people in the hotel are possible suspects. Guests then enter an alleyway and hear Jason Bourne's voice in the distance as they approach the load/unload station of the attraction.

Ride Vehicle and Attraction Layout:
bourne-ride-layout-jpg.104273

Your ride vehicle is themed after the car driven by Jason Bourne in the film; a red Austin Mini Cooper. There is no roof to the vehicles though to allow easier access to and from the vehicles in case of emergencies, etc. The ride vehicle seats 5. Two in the front and three in the back row. The ride system is similar to the technology used in Crush's Coaster. The vehicles swing on the turns to simulate the sensations of sharp turns, spins, and drifts that Bourne makes throughout the chase scene. As seen above, the ride goes through a series of 11 scenes, all intended to replicate the chase scene below. You will pass by physical Paris sets as you careen though the streets themed after the locations in the film.

Attraction Statistics:
Theme - The Bourne Identity Paris Chase
Ride Design - Dark Ride Coaster
Top Speed - 24 mph
Number of Vehicles - 20
Vehicle Capacity - 5
Ride Time - 3:30
Hourly Capacity - 1714 guests
Height-Restriction - 42 inches
Express Pass - Yes
Wheelchair Accessible - Yes

Ride-Through:

Note: As an added bonus, there are speakers and a bass inside of all the vehicles, blasting the song "Ready, Steady, Go" by Paul Oakenfold throughout the ride, just like in the film.

2 - INCEPTION: Dream Within A Dream
Synopsis:
Enter the Paris engineering school where Dom Cobb's father used to teach and prepare for the journey of a lifetime. As you sit in a lecture hall, you are informed that you've been recruited by a professor to perform "inception" on a rival architect who has stolen design plans. Your mission is to convince the architect to give back those stolen plans through inception. Utilizing an all new "active-ride system", enter the dream world and discover all the radical notions that take place inside it, as you and your team try to complete the perilous mission.

Attraction Facade and Queue:
inception_paris_660.jpg
The main entrance to the attraction is a Paris themed building similar to ones in the image above. Covering the 60 foot tall show building is the city bending effect seen above, which denotes the end of the Paris section. There is an alleyway to the left of the Inception attraction that brings guests passed the Les Miserables: The Musical and back out towards the exit of the land.

Guests enter the main door to an engineering school where they are seated in a large lecture hall. A projection screen comes down from the ceiling as you are greeted by a professor of architectural engineering, Dr. James Grant, who explains how his design plans have been stolen from him by a rival architect, Dr. Sam Earhart. The plans were for a series of futuristic, never before seen, rotating towers that would change the way buildings are designed in the future. Using dream technologies provided by Cobal Engineering, Dr. Grant needs to assemble a team to plant an idea in Dr. Earhart's mind, that the stolen architectural plans aren't structurally accurate and the designs are faulty. Dr. Grant claims that in order for the genesis of this idea to evolve from Dr. Earhart's mind, they will need to perform inception three dream layers deep. A dream within a dream within a dream. Dr. Grant and Dr. Earhart are taking a long flight from Paris to the United States, giving the team enough time to complete the job en route.

Dr. Grant explains the three dream levels to the guests:

The first dream level will be a small village that acts as a maze. Inside, Dr. Earhart will be visited by an administrative member of Cobal, who tells him that they are aware of the stolen plans. Dr. Grant will "save" Dr. Earhart by bringing him into a vehicle and bringing him down to the second dream level.

The second dream level will be inside one of Dr. Earhart's new buildings on a rotating floor. It's here that Dr. Earhart will see how the plans he stole "weren't" accurate, and the constant rotations are causing the building to wobble.

The third dream level is a cityscape with hundreds of rotating buildings. A chase ensues throughout the city as Cobal will attempt to capture Dr. Earhart for stealing the plans. In order to ride "the kick" back up to the top, the rotating cityscape begins to collapse, which duels as a motivator for Dr. Earhart to give the stolen plans back.

Dr. Grant also explains that you, the guests, will have an active role in accomplishing the mission. You will work in groups of four.

Navigator - pilots the vehicles around the dream worlds
2 Protectors - defend the vehicle against trained dream security projections
Architect - can design ways to escape threats throughout the dream levels

Once the mission has been explained, Dr. Grant puffs a sleeping gas into the lecture hall, causing the entire audience to enter the dream world. As guests continue forward, they walk through a series of interactive hallways that include impossible shapes such as the Penrose Steps and the Ames Room. The interactive queue enables guests to get in touch with how the dream world cheats architecture and provides illusions. The queue then winds up a set of ramps to the third level where guests load to their ride vehicles

Ride Vehicle and Attraction Layout:
2015-08-01-16-49-37-jpg.104199

The ride vehicle uses a new technology known as an "active-ride system." The vehicles run on a LPS navigated track, but have enough flexibility that allows the guests to partially control the motion of the vehicles. (Think the next level of the spin technology in Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin combined with the next level of trackless dark rides)

There are three levels to the attraction. The Load/Unload section is on the third level and the ride proceed to descend to lower levels before riding the "kick" back up to the top at the end of the dream sequence. On each level described in the blueprint above, there are 12 cars active at a time, and 12 cars ascending up towards the load/unload.

After the vehicles load, they will be split into three distinct ride paths (though they all follow the same basic storyline) The ride paths have video projection screens running parallel to them at all times, seen below. This provides the guests a visceral experience and the video screens allow for dream images that feel visceral and truly encompass the guests in the experience.

hqdefault.jpg
After the vehicles complete the mazes, they enter dark elevator shafts that transport the vehicles down the lower dream levels. Once on the bottom floor, all vehicles enter the larger elevator shaft on the top left of each level on the blueprint, that ascends the vehicles back up to the unload section via "the kick".
Ride-Through:

(Note the music is designed to synchronize with the reading of each Dream Level)

Level 3 - Dream 1 (The Village)

After loading, the vehicles approach a dark location with Dr. Grant's voice-over being heard in the background. "Dr. Earhart has had training to defend his mind against people like us, we need to act fast". Suddenly out of the blackness you are zooming down an village street where you see Dr. Earhart being lectured by a Cobal administrator. The architect in your vehicle is told to design a rope to pull Dr. Earhart into the vehicle. Once Dr. Earhart is in, Cobal chases you down the street as the navigator speeds in and out of the village maze in order to lose them. The two protectors defend the vehicle against incoming security projections, firing their devices to disable the attacks. As you continue to speed around Dr. Grant informs Dr. Earhart that he is there to save him, much to Earhart's shock. Grant puts a bag on Earhart's head, and puts everyone asleep for the second dream level. The vehicles enter the elevator shaft and slowly drop down to the next dream level in pitch blackness.

Level 2 - Dream 2 (Rotating Building)

Arising out of the black and on Level 2, the vehicles proceed forward at the base of a large rotating skyscraper, the vehicles proceed into the giant atrium of the building and ascend to the 50th floor, where the building begins to wobble. Earhart sees for himself that the design is faulty as the shaking of the building is causing distress among the inhabitants. At that moment, Earhart's projections arrive in order to stop you and your vehicle. The protectors begin firing away at the projections and the navigator winds through the hallways to try and find an escape. The building really begins to shake and a loud crash is heard from above. The first dream level has already started the kick, which means that they must enter the third dream level fast so that they don't miss the second wave of the kick and get trapped in limbo. Because the vehicle in the first dream level has flown off a cliff (initiating the kick) the second dream level is now forced into zero gravity. Your vehicle floats around the slowly rotating floors of the building, all suspended in midair. As the protectors continue to defend the vehicle and the navigator attempts to escape their clutches, the architect is told design a propulsion system that rockets the vehicle down the atrium. This will act as a kick for the second dream level. As the vehicle begins plummeting down to the ground, the vehicles enter the elevator shaft and the third dream level is initiated.

Level 1 - Dream 3 (Rotating Cityscape)

Driving with Dr. Earhart on the highway in the middle of a large city of rotating buildings, Earhart witnesses them all wobbling and the townspeople blaming him for the designs. With Cobal still hot on the tail and dream projections trying to knock your vehicle down, Dr. Grant initiates the final kick by causing an earthquake and collapsing the dream. As you speed along the streets they begin to split apart and the buildings begin to topple around you, causing Dr. Earhart to have second thoughts about the stolen plans. As the buildings collapse you enter the large elevator shaft where the 12 vehicles begin to ascend up to the Load/Unload area. As you pass each floor you see the vehicle in the second dream level reach the bottom of the atrium, which allows you to continue to ascend upwards towards the first dream level. As soon as you reach the village, you see the vehicle reach the bottom of the cliff, the music swells and everything goes black for an instant.

The vehicles slowly begin to move forward as the lights turn on and the unloading section is seen. Guests disembark the vehicles and see the backside of the lecture hall they were just in with Dr. Grant nodding and smiling to them as they walk past, confirming that you performed inception. You walk back out onto the Paris streets and are immediately met with the city bending effect on your left, which suspends your disbelief for a brief moment of whether you're still dreaming or not....

Attraction Statistics:
Theme - Inception
Ride Design - Active Ride System
Top Speed - 15 mph
Number of Vehicles - 24
Vehicle Capacity - 4
Ride Time - 3:20
Hourly Capacity - 1700 guests
Height-Restriction - No
Express Pass - Yes
Wheelchair Accessible - Yes

3 - Les Miserables

Synopsis:

Based on the cherished French novel by Victor Hugo and further populated by the 2012 film, Les Miserables has come to Universal Studios Florida. Running continuously at the top of the hour, these 25-minute shows will bring the story and songs you love to life in this Boardway-style musical event.

Attraction Facade:
LESMISSTILL-009.jpg
The back corner of our Paris land will feature a very unique architectural design, dissimilar to the rest of the land. Victor Hugo's novel had a very specific depiction of 1832 Paris, and the designers of not only the 2012 film's sets, but the engineers at Universal Creative, wanted to ensure the structures were built with the utmost attention to detail.

The Musical will be housed inside the Ru de la Chanvrerie. The buildings will stand around 30 feet tall, completely encompassing the guests into the atmosphere and aura of the time period. The cobblestone streets lead the way into the theater, which is surrounded by a variety of easter eggs from the film and novel including the ophthalmologist's shop on the left, as well as the variety of other business signs that stemmed from the classic novel.

Theater Capacity is 675 guests

Cast:
Jean Valjean, a morally conflicted paroled convict, prisoner 24601, and the protagonist. Failing to find work with his yellow parole note and redeemed by the Bishop of Digne's mercy, he tears his passport up and conceals his identity in order to live his life again as an honest man. However, Javert constantly pursues him.

Fantine, a struggling single mother who becomes a street prostitute in order to pay for her child's well-being

Javert, a willful police inspector, originally a prison-guard, who becomes obsessed with hunting down Valjean to whom he refers as "Prisoner 24601"

Éponine, the young daughter of the sinister Thénardiers who was pampered and spoiled as a child but grows up to be ragged in Paris.

Cosette, Fantine's daughter, who is abused and mistreated by the Thénardiers

Marius Pontmercy, a French student and revolutionary who falls in love with Cosette

Monsieur and Madame Thénardier, a crooked couple who own an inn and exploit their customers.

Enjolras, leader of the student revolutionaries who seek to bring revolution and change to France

Gavroche, a hotheaded young boy who is adored by the people and aligns himself with their revolution – he is a true symbol of the youth and boldness of the rebellion.

Grantaire a revolutionary who doesn't believe in the causes and loves Enjolras.

Song List:
Prologue: Work Song 0:00 - 3:30
Prologue: What Have I Done? 3:50 - 5:00
I Dreamed A Dream 5:30 - 8:50
Stars 9:10 - 12:10
Do You Hear the People Sing? 12:30 - 13:45
One Day More 14:00 - 16:30
A Heart Full of Love 16:50 - 18:00
Night of Anguish 18:30 - 20:30
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables 21:00 - 23:50
Do You Hear the People Sing? (Reprise) 23:50 - 25:00

A - Les Patisseries des Etoiles
(Pastries of the Stars)
Towards the entrance to Paris on the right hand side, this small pastry shop serves a variety of desserts, at especially, macaroons. The shop will hopefully be a crowd pleaser to all with a sweet tooth.
2015-08-03-17-49-03-jpg.104277

B - La Maison Soldes
shop-2-jpg.104379
La Maison Soldes or Mansion of the Sales is themed to the stores and Boutiques found on famous Parisian boulevards of St. Germain and Rue de Rivoli, this store will specialize in selling imported goods from France. Here guests to Universal Studios Orlando will be able to purchase clothes, scarfs, bags, and other souvenirs that are authentically French. As an added treat, on the second floor tyou can browse the La Maison Soldes bookstore filled with a variety of French literature ranging from the medival era to the present day. It will be unique shopping experience only found at Universal Studios.

C - Hugo's
shop3-jpg.104380
Located near the exit of the Les Miserables: The Musical is the gift shop Hugo's. Named after the author of the novel Les Miserables, this shop will specialize in novelties from the film. Here guests will be able to purchase clothing, costumes, dvds, paintings, and other themed gifts. It will be the #1 destination for the musical fan in your family.

D - La Cafe Monet
vcrsdv.png
Inspired by the Parisian Cafe Le Petit Zinc, La Cafe Monet will be one of the finest restaurants in an Universal theme park. The restaurant will be decorated in a lavish Art Nouveau style, a style popularized in France during the late 1800s as a result of the Industrial Revolution. It's iconic curves and naturally ornate style will immerse guests into a world filled with French wonder and imagination. Large recreations of Monet paintings will adorn the walls allowing guests to explore the mind of one of the greatest French painters, and the main for whom the restaurant is named.

The food served here will be traditional French seafood. A dinner menu and beverage menu is provided below:

rqvleo.png

2015-08-04-17-23-59-jpg.104370

E - Cafe Debussy
maxresdefault.jpg
Themed after the memorable "we're dreaming?" scene from Inception (seen above), this quaint outdoor/indoor cafe is a quick-service restaurant serving a variety of French specialties consisting mainly of salads, soups, and fish. The restaurant is located parallel and across the street from the Inception: Dream within a Dream attraction.

* - The June Rebellion - Streetmosphere
les-miserables-still-les-miserables-2012-movie-32902249-1280-980.jpg

Throughout the day, cast members and stage performers will gather around and sing a variety of the songs from the music on the cobble stone streets in front of the Les Miserables theater. The guests can join in as well and truly become part of the rebellion.

Conclusion:
After perusing through our land, we hope that guests feel as if they've truly played an active part in the movies all while experiences the wonders of the Paris backdrop.

Thank you for reading Team Goofy's presentation! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom