So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13, "Get a Clue" Sign Ups!

spacemt354

Chili's
but WDW and Disneyland was our main intention.
So basically two options, steak or fish

Yes, I remember I had lasagna
hqdefault.jpg

:p

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I'm going to be out of town Thursday-Sunday... How will this impact the first few days of the competition?

I can direct message you the subject of the first project so you can start brainstorming (granted when you come back you'll basically have to go with the ideas your team has thought up in the first few days...) The first project will be due a week from tomorrow so you'll have four full days to contribute to the finished project before it needs to be turned in. :)

I am going to go ahead and call some official deadlines for signing up.

The last opprotunity to sign up will be tomorrow at 11:59 PM Eastern. After that @JokersWild and I will be starting our cast assessment/fantasy draft and will not be allowing any last minute sign ups from beyond that point.

As for Walt's Vault. Just to be clear those are due at the same time that sign ups close. We'll be announcing who gets the first Walt's Vault key and what the twist/power will be live on the podcast. If we don't get any submissions for the S.E.A. project, we'll go ahead and award the key to whoever had the most impressive application.

See you all late tomorrow night for the official launch of season 13 :D :D

IAmNotAHufflepuff

I can direct message you the subject of the first project so you can start brainstorming (granted when you come back you'll basically have to go with the ideas your team has thought up in the first few days...) The first project will be due a week from tomorrow so you'll have four full days to contribute to the finished project before it needs to be turned in. :)

The last opprotunity to sign up will be tomorrow at 11:59 PM Eastern. After that @JokersWild and I will be starting our cast assessment/fantasy draft and will not be allowing any last minute sign ups from beyond that point.

As for Walt's Vault. Just to be clear those are due at the same time that sign ups close. We'll be announcing who gets the first Walt's Vault key and what the twist/power will be live on the podcast. If we don't get any submissions for the S.E.A. project, we'll go ahead and award the key to whoever had the most impressive application.

Thanks! I would probably still help with the brainstorming, but I won't be able to actually sit down and type something up.

englanddg

One Little Spark...

Oh, I thought they were due today!

Whoopsie...

Well, check your messages.

JokersWild

Just one final reminder to everyone, our little bonus project is due in exactly FOUR HOURS.

Submit a project and get a chance at receiving the first Walt's Vault of the season.

PROJECT DUE - TONIGHT - 11:59PM

And, as another brief reminder, Tiki and I will be doing the cast assessment TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT. Tune in to watch. We'll also be announcing the winner for the pre-project during the show as well.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Be sure to tune in to the official Season 13 launch podcast where @JokersWild and I will be announcing the teams as well as doing our traditional Fantasy Draft and grading the projects submitted for the Walt's Vault challenge as well as announcing the winner of that challenge and the first event to emerge from the Vault.

Main Competition Thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...ring-competition-season-13-get-a-clue.914875/

Discussion Thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...eason-13-get-a-clue-discussion-thread.914876/

Let the games begin and may the best mind win! :D :D :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom