So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13: Get a Clue (Discussion Thread)

RMichael21

The humidity. :hungover:

Seriously, don't go to Florida unless you have to (like Disney World :p). I had to walk about a mile today, and I literally had sweat dripping down my entire body. :depressed:

Sorry if I made you gag. :(
True, when I was there a month ago (it's already been a month? :eek::(), the humidity was so crazy I felt as if I was being surrounded by some crazy portable invisible humidifier. :p

Thank goodness I don't live there, I'd never trade up New England weather for the weather in Florida. @IDInstitute may think differently, but... ;):cool:

FigmentPigments

Seriously, don't go to Florida unless you have to (like Disney World :p). I had to walk about a mile today, and I literally had sweat dripping down my entire body. :depressed:

Only reason I go. ;)

Seriously though, I don't know if I could live any further south than I already do. I like the heat, but add in the humidity and like Puff said.. :hungover:

DinoInstitute

No kidding! Where I am it was an especially humid day today.

And I just ran a 5K for cross country:depressed::arghh: I am not yet used to the weather down here and it's not real fun :p

DinoInstitute

True, when I was there a month ago (it's already been a month? :eek::(), the humidity was so crazy I felt as if I was being surrounded by some crazy portable invisible humidifier. :p

Thank goodness I don't live there, I'd never trade up New England weather for the weather in Florida. @IDInstitute may think differently, but... ;):cool:
:p ;)

I'm actually right there with ya, wouldn't have moved unless I had to. I plan on going to college up north (probably Boston :D), and hopefully get my time down here for the DCP :joyfull:

DinoInstitute

Pretty much my plan too, I honestly can't wait to do the DCP. I'm hoping on doing it during the 50th so I get the CM previews of all of the new stuff :p;) (if there is any :eek:).
We should have everyone on here in college at the time do it the same year :D :p

@MonorailRed unfortunately I don't think biking through Andys backyard will be nearly as cool :( :p

Last edited:

tcool123

You brave soul, you walked outside in Florida. :rolleyes:

I kinda have to you know living in Miami, my school is environmentally based so the main way to navigate the school is through the outside. I mean there are indoor hallways, but way too crowded and half the time I have the salmon effect. Where I'm the only person going the other way against a sea of other students (for now till I figure out where all my friends are, its only the second day of school).

Tip: If you must walk outside do so in the months of January and February its typically around 70 cold enough for a heavy jacket. Also don't wear a school uniform because that's a death wish. :cyclops:
I love humidity :p
I like it when you can taste the water in the air. My mom says that it's weird, but whatever reminds me of the spa at the beach in the hotel.:cool: However I don't like the humidity when I'm outside doing PE in school, its not a fun experience especially when your sick.

On a non Florida Weather topic :eek:

I am victorious, I finally was able to finish my 80 questions for homework on PreCal, and after trying since the first day of school's afternoon (yesterday) I was able to get all my stuff downloaded onto my flash drive
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fexcited-baby.gif

Honestly I don't think I've been more annoyed with anything else before. The only thing more frustrating was model bridge building in STEM, because of Zap-a-Gap being my mortal enemy causing me at one point to get glued to my desk right after the class ran out of Acetone. Not a fun hour of class glued to your desk not being able to do anything :cyclops:
Now onwards to my English homework of making a collage in the shape of a puzzle piece....

MANEATINGWREATH

@TheOriginalTiki, @JokersWild, Indy's Office is often overlooked - unless - the station is backed-up and queuing into Indy's Office, or people are stopping just for the heck of it to look inside the office at the various (almost infinite haha) details. Such details include a copy of Time Magazine with Mickey & Minnie on the front, Indy's whip and fedora, Sallah's fez, a shipping label to Club Obi-Wan from Temple of Doom, a reference to Abner Ravenwood (a similar reference is in the unloading area), and several other references to the original Indy trilogy.

There is no real official number for how many people are pumped past Indy's Office, it depends on which side of the room the CM is letting through. Every single person has to see the safety film before progressing further.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@TheOriginalTiki, @JokersWild, Indy's Office is often overlooked - unless - the station is backed-up and queuing into Indy's Office, or people are stopping just for the heck of it to look inside the office at the various (almost infinite haha) details. Such details include a copy of Time Magazine with Mickey & Minnie on the front, Indy's whip and fedora, Sallah's fez, a shipping label to Club Obi-Wan from Temple of Doom, a reference to Abner Ravenwood (a similar reference is in the unloading area), and several other references to the original Indy trilogy.

There is no real official number for how many people are pumped past Indy's Office, it depends on which side of the room the CM is letting through. Every single person has to see the safety film before progressing further.

Just out of curiosity, do the CMs care if people linger in the office for a couple minutes as other people pass you in the queue?

MANEATINGWREATH

Just out of curiosity, do the CMs care if people linger in the office for a couple minutes as other people pass you in the queue?

Not until it becomes a major problem. The most annoying thing that happens in this instance is when the few guests who stopped to look in the office create an entire traffic jam when other guests start looking inside... They all act like they are missing out on free money or something... The same thing happens with the Eeyore sign... Show one guest with your flashlight and the ENTIRE Film Room queue looks up at the light and stops in place.

Very rarely will the queue space leading into Film Room backup into a non-moving standstill. This is only when a guest up ahead is causing an unneeded diversion (i.e. second-to-last height checkpoint), one side of the station is operating, the ride vehicles are backed-up into the ride, there is a problem in the station, or the ride has broken down. I've seen the same guests sit near Indy's Office for as long as thirty minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom