So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13: "Get a Clue" announcement thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Tiki, is there any way we can get like a "Historical Retrospective" of the first 12 Seasons? I feel like those videos were on your channel at some point...but I just looked and couldn't find them.

That'd be a fun way to build up to Season 13 if ...once a week for the 12 weeks leading up to the start of the comp.... we learned the history of the past seasons (especially for wdwmagic people like me who don't know any of it):)

KingOfEpicocity

Tiki, is there any way we can get like a "Historical Retrospective" of the first 12 Seasons? I feel like those videos were on your channel at some point...but I just looked and couldn't find them.

That'd be a fun way to build up to Season 13 if ...once a week for the 12 weeks leading up to the start of the comp.... we learned the history of the past seasons (especially for wdwmagic people like me who don't know any of it):)
Yea I'm new here and it's all a bit overwhelming haha

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster

Actually the historical retrospectives are on my old channel which was just my name. I'll link you guys to the playlist if I can find it. Either way Jokers and I definitely plan to do at least a couple historical podcasts before the season starts.

spacemt354

Chili's
Actually the historical retrospectives are on my old channel which was just my name. I'll link you guys to the playlist if I can find it. Either way Jokers and I definitely plan to do at least a couple historical podcasts before the season starts.
Ah...that makes sense..I was looking on the SYWTBAI one.

Either way, sounds great!

Flippin'Flounder

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
That sounds like a lot of fun! I love the murder mystery theme and I hope that there will be some cool projects. I'll just say it, I need a

SCOOBY DOO PROJECT.

It's never been done and it'd work nicely with the theme of this season!

I might have to think about giving the old SYWTBAI game skills a whirl. (I literally forgot how to post a reply.) Or maybe I'll just be the person that shows up dead at the top of the season. THAT sounds fun.

Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing how this pans out!

Also, I missed MEW.

You, too, Tiki.

mickeyfan5534

latest

tumblr_ms5ulq0dPO1qek690o1_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom