So, You Want to be an Imagineer: An Imagineering Competition (Season 13: Get a Clue)

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Oh, so, I give them basically a blanket immunity token? One per team?

(I'm sorry I'm having so much trouble understanding this...I am Batman...you need to put it in terms of latex for me to understand, I'm sorry...)

Blanket immunity is one way to look at it, but like I said the power also lies in WHO you want to put up as replacement nominees. It's all up to the holders to decide when and how to use them!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Blanket immunity is one way to look at it, but like I said the power also lies in WHO you want to put up as replacement nominees. It's all up to the holders to decide when and how to use them!
So, in short....

1) I can say that anyone can't be eliminated at any round up until the 11th round.
2) I have 3 of these "tokens"
3) I must assign 2 of these tokens to 2 other people on other teams, whom I must name within 24 hours
4) The last token I may keep for myself, and choose to use or not

Correct?

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
So, in short....

1) I can say that anyone can't be eliminated at any round up until the 11th round.
2) I have 3 of these "tokens"
3) I must assign 2 of these tokens to 2 other people on other teams, whom I must name within 24 hours
4) The last token I may keep for myself, and choose to use or not

Correct?

I mean theoretically you can just toss the one from your team in and not give it to anyone, or give it to yourself to hold on to, but yea I think you get the general idea.

spacemt354

Chili's
Ok, without understanding this, I say:

I keep an immunity token for myself
I give one to @MonorailRed
I give one to @spacemt354

I would rather sell them off for those who have the best applewood smoked bacon, and can provide me with a lifetime supply, but I cannot.

So, there we are!
Why thank you, mucho respect

In return I give you Dole Whip
Walt-Disney-World-639.jpg

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Ok, without understanding this, I say:

I keep an immunity token for myself
I give one to @MonorailRed
I give one to @spacemt354

I would rather sell them off for those who have the best applewood smoked bacon, and can provide me with a lifetime supply, but I cannot.

So, there we are!

Thanks. This means @spacemt354, @MonorailRed, and @englanddg have Golden PoMVPs. I will send each of you private messages with how to use them in due time.

England one other thing. Please select someone NOT on your team to get the second key to Walt's Vault. They keys will be passed around hot potato style from team to team from here on out.

spacemt354

Chili's
Thanks. This means @spacemt354, @MonorailRed, and @englanddg have Golden PoMVPs. I will send each of you private messages with how to use them in due time.

England one other thing. Please select someone NOT on your team to get the second key to Walt's Vault. They keys will be passed around hot potato style from team to team from here on out.
This game is like Inception...or an onion

So many layers!!:p

englanddg

One Little Spark...

@Poe Dameron gets it.

Po in German means...

RMichael21

This super duper power I was given last night feels like it's meant to be used in a strategic way, I don't remember what the killer thing was, but my thoughts? Eh, why not:p
Well, Tiki described it as one person was selected as the killer and everyone else had to figure out who the killer was and "kill him", while the killer killed off people to a Redemption Island type place. Kind of like the game Mafia. Man, I was really looking forward to that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom