Pre-Trip So much for taking a break.

So during our last trip (November '16) we "decided" that we would take a break from disney for a little bit. We "decided" we would take a little time to save up for DVC. We "decided" that we could wait.

Andddddddddd here we are 3 months later with another trip booked... Well that didn't take long lol.
I do want to add that these past 3 months were the longest time in 5 years I didn't have a trip booked... Which was very hard for me lol.

I figured it would be easier to make a PTR and ask suggestions then it would to continuously post threads (your welcome)

So here we go with the...

WHO?
- Hubby and I - the usual - note that my sister has an AP now so I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up last minute like our last trip.

WHAT? - A NO PARK (maybe 1) extra relaxing, extra fun, extra drinking, extra pool, extra food trip.

WHERE? - Back to Coronado Springs. *fingers crossed* for a refurbished room in Ranchos :) . Woot Woot on scoring $165 a night !

WHEN? - Saturday May 13th to Wednesday May 17th

HOW? - We're flying with frontier to get there (nervous about that) and taking American Airlines home.

For anyone who may be a bit confused about this - yes, I was going to go in June for our birthdays and stay off site.... I was worried about the heat and for some reason not excited about being offsite even though it was a good hotel.... I saw awesome flight prices and $165 a night @ CSR and BAM no questions asked I grabbed it lol.

Jess G

Original Poster
0513170937b.jpg

On our way to AKL!!

Zipadeelady

Oh it seems like I've been waiting forever for your report. I hope everything was amazing and I can't wait to hear how dinner was at CG and if you stayed to watch HEA. And did you do Characters in Flight? It's no longer on Groupon.:(

Jess G

Original Poster
Oh it seems like I've been waiting forever for your report. I hope everything was amazing and I can't wait to hear how dinner was at CG and if you stayed to watch HEA. And did you do Characters in Flight? It's no longer on Groupon.:(

CG and HEA were both amazing! No characters in flight. Even with no parks we didn't even get close to doing all the things we wanted to. Overall it was great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom